Breaking: Senator Warns About Nuclear Strike

Sen Lindsey Graham has warned of a nuclear strike in S Carolina following the report by Alex Jones and Anthony Gucciardi about low key nuke transfer from Texas to South Carolina. : High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhead Transfer
Sen Lindsey Graham has warned of a nuclear strike in S Carolina following the report by Alex Jones and Anthony Gucciardi about low key nuke transfer from Texas to South Carolina. : High Level Source Confirms Secret US Nuclear Warhead Transfer

Becareful if you live in S. Carolina!

God bless us all!

Mihow - lol fantastic

Long time no see mihow! =) Phone Post

I didn't even watch it as soon as I saw Alex Jones.

uniquetechnique - I didn't even watch it as soon as I saw Alex Jones.

Is alex jones a sham? Phone Post

Unrelated, but whenever someone posts an Alex Jones video on here, my first thought when I watch it is that Joe Rogan's Alex Jones imitation is so spot on

sicko - Unrelated, but whenever someone posts an Alex Jones video on here, my first thought when I watch it is that Joe Rogan's Alex Jones imitation is so spot on

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!

He's credible

playboyrichy - 

Guess it's time to find out
Click the live video/audio feed

http://www.infowars.com/video-confronting-dyess-air-force-base-over-secret-nuke-transfer/

Anyone remember last week or so Obummer making a mistake and saying Nuclear instead of Chemical weapons had been used in Syria?

Foreshadowing of something he knows is coming?

What happens when no nukes hit S. Carolina?...they just regroup, no questions asked and talk about the next "big thing" Then the followers play right along like nothing ever was said.

How many times have these guy's been wrong?

If Washington knows something...I guarantee Alex Jones and his followers will know jack shit about it...just like the rest of us.

Hessian - Anyone remember last week or so Obummer making a mistake and saying Nuclear instead of Chemical weapons had been used in Syria?

Foreshadowing of something he knows is coming?

Or it was a slip of the tongue. Probably to stoned to talk correctly. Phone Post

I remember that guy lindsey Graham he's a loon im sure he's made some crazy coments before. fuckin Shame on islam sort your own shit out! they should all be left to die imo rather then help.

Cotton - 
sicko - Unrelated, but whenever someone posts an Alex Jones video on here, my first thought when I watch it is that Joe Rogan's Alex Jones imitation is so spot on

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!

Black helicopters, are circling the building!

tinytuffnutz - 
Cotton - 

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS!

Black helicopters, are circling the building!

FEMA CAMPS AND THE AMERO!

playboyrichy - 

Here ya go

uniquetechnique -
playboyrichy - 

Here ya go

Thank you for the post! Phone Post