BREAKING: Tom Lawlor "I've been living a lie...."

CLICK LINK TO EXACT TIME LAWLER IS ON

Tonight on the Brutally Honest MMA Show, Aaron Tru, Jonathan King from the Clinch Report and Adrian Gallegos welcome UFC star’s Tom Lawlor and Manny Gamburyan to the show. 

(TOM CALLS IN AROUND 35 MINUTE MARK) 

Tom discusses living off grid and using his potential fight winnings to buy a tiny house in the forest. Tom Also discusses how his creativity and sponsorship will be impacted by the Reebok deal. He offers to have us send him our money directly instead of buying a jersey, in exchange for his personal underwear and other items. Lastly, tom also discusses living a lie the past several year; apparently the production crew had switched out the food he put bodily fluids into during his stint on The Ultimate Fighter; for the past 7 years people around the world thought the other team ate food tainted with Filthy’s bodily excrement and much more

(MANNY CALLS IN AROUND THE 15 MINUTE MARK)

We also welcome Manvel “Manny” Gamburyan to the show. Manny is facing an extremely tough opponent in Scott Jorgensen onthe main card of UFC Fight Night 71 tomorrow night on July 15th. We will speak with him mere moments after he weigh’s in on the scale for the big fight. We will discuss Manny’s life, upcoming fight, training with Ronda Rousey, Karo, Judo Gene, Gokor and Edmond from Glendale Fight club during his career, facing Jose Aldo in WEC and also his controversial TUF Finale finals defeat to Nate Diaz Manny also discusses his beef being over with Bryan Caraway or as he calls him Mr. Tate and picks who would win in a fight between Miesha and bryan.

We also take your crazy calls, talks about Fedor’s return to MMA, our host’s experience in Vegas for UFc 189’s Conor Mcgregor show, the fan expo and the TUF 21 finale, Robbie Lawler vs Rory Macdonald and more. We evn have a drunk irish Man claiming to be Conor MCgregor’s uncle call in and a man of Mexican heritage breaks down the epic escape from Mexican prison.

(IRISH UNCLE CALLS IN AROUND 33 MINUTE MARK) EL CHAPO DISCUSSION AT TH END OF THE SHOW)

We also call out Kimbo Slice and challenge him to give Aaron Tru his best shot on the chin. Read more: http://mmaprime.tv/2015/07/14/ufcs-tom-lawlor-ive-been-living-a-lie-the-past-7-years/#ixzz3fwbdwTWO

Your thread made me wonder if i was having a stroke Phone Post 3.0

GongandDash - Your thread made me wonder if i was having a stroke Phone Post 3.0

please back click and dial 911 immediately if you feel like you are having a medical emergency.

It's funny manny joking about who would win a fight between the Tate's when caraway would prolly whoop him Phone Post 3.0

Caitlyn Lawlor? Phone Post 3.0

Subbed. I ways enjoy Tru's stuff. VU Phone Post 3.0

So no one ate piss fruits?

dawley - Subbed. I ways enjoy Tru's stuff. VU Phone Post 3.0

thaks man, VU back at ya

JetSetter - So Tom is telling fans to bypass Reebok and send him money direct? Don't see him being around much longer Phone Post 3.0

based on the context of that question I think he'll be alright.

Dang how much of the ufc had been staged to this point Phone Post 3.0

BigEyedFish - Caitlyn Lawlor? Phone Post 3.0

lol that's where I thought this was going at first

A Slightly Disheveled Thomas Lawlor.

Thanks a lot, Reebok.

JetSetter - 
Tru -
JetSetter - So Tom is telling fans to bypass Reebok and send him money direct? Don't see him being around much longer Phone Post 3.0

Pull this thread back up when he gets cut next month Phone Post 3.0

Lawlor was a former school teacher, wants to live off grid and has a lot of skills.  I don't think he gets cut, or that he quits mma, but he has other options IMO worst case.  Also, can you imagine what Lawlor could do in Bellator, with the walk outs and freedom. The UFC can't risk losing him to a competitor like Kos. War Lawlor!!

Tru - 
JetSetter - 
Tru -

Lawlor was a former school teacher, wants to live off grid and has a lot of skills.  I don't think he gets cut, or that he quits mma, but he has other options IMO worst case.  Also, can you imagine what Lawlor could do in Bellator, with the walk outs and freedom. The UFC can't risk losing him to a competitor like Kos. War Lawlor!!

Lawlor with a ramp would be spectacular

Bootsy Collins -
Tru - 
JetSetter - 
Tru -

Lawlor with a ramp would be spectacular
Fuckin right! Phone Post 3.0

So the jizz sushi and piss fruit never actually happened? Phone Post 3.0

Hel13torm - So the jizz sushi and piss fruit never actually happened? Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

TTT

stevekt - 
Hel13torm - So the jizz sushi and piss fruit never actually happened? Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

it will always be real to me damnit!

Hel13torm - So the jizz sushi and piss fruit never actually happened? Phone Post 3.0

it happened, but the production crew switched the food out without telling the fighters apparently.