Breed of peace messes up beagle and owner

Pitbull was defending himself.

I certainly feel bad for the owner, but damn it would suck to be a such a damaged person that an attack like this renders you to be unable to remove something from around you neck with you hands instead of just choking to death. She also couldn't function enough to stand up and take her dog to the vet hospital, jesus. Pull it together. She probably wants to be allowed to serve on the front lines.

Also, we have no idea what the beagle did first. Need more video to truly judge.

What a worthless woman. Jesus Christ. She has obviously never been in intense situations. 

"stop kicking the dog", Why does't someone kick her annoying self?

Lady and her dog got fucked up hope they ok

good god that boston college MILF

and you know that woman is likely some feminist type liberal girl

yet she is the type to die first in a disaster bc she cant manage herself

Mynewscreenname -

What a worthless woman. Jesus Christ. She has obviously never been in intense situations. 

What is wrong with you?  Yes, she has never been in the middle of a pitbull attack.  You ever been attacked by one?  I have.  Their strength is unbelievable and would make most normal women who are not incredible Navy SEAL badasses like yourself freeze up.  

Most people don't seek out violence and try their best to avoid it.  That doesn't make them worthless.

aboveandbeyond -
Mynewscreenname -

What is wrong with you?  Yes, she has never been in the middle of a pitbull attack.  You ever been attacked by one?  I have.  Their strength is unbelievable and would make most normal women who are not incredible Navy SEAL badasses like yourself freeze up.  

Most people don't seek out violence and try their best to avoid it.  That doesn't make them worthless.

Bloody nose Beagle Bimbo ain't gonna fuck you, White Knight.

In Limbo -

Annnnnd here comes the political shit.  Do you people act like this in real life?

aboveandbeyond -
In Limbo -

Annnnnd here comes the political shit.  Do you people act like this in real life?

lol...."political"?

In Limbo -
aboveandbeyond -
Mynewscreenname -

She ain't my type.  Here is the thing: I act the same online as I do in real life and that includes showing empathy and compassion for humans.  Some of you are honestly deranged.  Zero emotional intelligence and social skills, but judging by your post count, you spend most of your time venting on here. 

Do co-workers go out of their way to avoid you as you mumble shit at the ground?

Only a fucktard owns a pit

aboveandbeyond -
In Limbo -
aboveandbeyond -
Mynewscreenname -

She ain't my type.  Here is the thing: I act the same online as I do in real life and that includes showing empathy and compassion for humans.  Some of you are honestly deranged.  Zero emotional intelligence and social skills, but judging by your post count, you spend most of your time venting on here. 

Do co-workers go out of their way to avoid you as you mumble shit at the ground?

none of what you said matters to me

she still ain't gonna fuck you