Brendan Schaub gets his own show on Showtime

he must be rockhard

Good for him.

oh for fucks sake

tell me you're kidding. that wanna-be Ricco Rodriguez New Yorker from fucking BOULDER???

I predict this goes over about as well as Joe Buck's show on HBO.

aaaaannnnnndddddddd mountains of bitch ass haters in 3.....2......1.....

Never been a fan, but he's certainly doi g well for himself. 

My jealous side says fuck you, but good on him for making the most of the opportunities he's been exposed to. 

100%, have fun with that, gadoosh, with draws.

Good for him. Let’s hope we can all go out and do what we love and get paid for it.

Love to all you beautiful people

BobSherob -

Good for him. Let’s hope we can all go out and do what we love and get paid for it.

Love to all you beautiful people

This.

If he’d just stop being so obnoxious, full of himself and uninformed, then this might be palatable.

Good 

Does he still insist on being called "big brown"? I haven't listened to him in a few years, but he's looking as white as ever.

http://forum.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.posts_updsub&forum=1&thread=2705910&page=1&pc=18

Good for him. I still wont watch it but good for him.

Awesome. 

For everyone hating this is GOOD for MMA fighters as a whole, a guy being successful after fighting in entertainment.

Good for Brendan.

Super!

I want to cancel Showtime now 

Not crazy about Schaub, but this is good for MMA, the new king of combat sports.

Big Schaub fan. Happy for him

pretty lame to shit on Lampley to boost yourself

Jim has more boxing knowledge in his pinky finger than BS has ever imagined.

Don't like boosting yourself off another name via negativity...not cool

Also this is odd because when done fighting brandon spoke about how he doesn't want to talk about fighting anymore...bit hypocritical IMO

That said I hope the best for the guy....I like fighters with jobs after career

I won't watch but maybe somebody will...do people still have showtime?

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Below-the-Belt-with-Brendan-Schaub-trailer:2705850?pc=23