Brendan Schaub..kiss of death

Oh crap! Brendan Schaub just gave Chad Mendes the kiss of death.. Brendan is pickinh Chad Mendes to win the fight.. Phone Post 3.0

Big Brown has actually picked 2 or 3 fights correctly in a row lately Phone Post 3.0

Terra3213 - Big Brown has actually picked 2 or 3 fights correctly in a row lately Phone Post 3.0
To the round Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush -
Terra3213 - Big Brown has actually picked 2 or 3 fights correctly in a row lately Phone Post 3.0
To the round Phone Post 3.0
And what kind of finish Phone Post 3.0

Not Machida.. He did pick Werdum Phone Post 3.0

Yea he predicted werdum by sub in the 3rd when he was only expert to pick werdum over Cain Phone Post 3.0

If anything it's the kiss of life.
Also CRE picked Mcgregor so you do the MMAmath OP Phone Post 3.0

The Predictor and The Kid

On another note: I actually really like Schaub. he's awesome even tho he KO'd my man CC

I'm takin Aldo in this one.

Schaub also pretty much announced he was retired on the JRE.

NostraSchaubus Phone Post 3.0

alex_rod323 - Not Machida.. He did pick Werdum Phone Post 3.0
He won't ever pick against Machida Phone Post 3.0

sublime13 - 
alex_rod323 - Not Machida.. He did pick Werdum Phone Post 3.0
He won't ever pick against Machida Phone Post 3.0

This.

He's been very open and clear about saying he has a lot of bias towards certain fighters and Machida is a good friend of his.

I doubt there's any bias in the Conor/Mendes fight. If anything he's said he wants Conor to win more, just doesn't think he's proven himself fully yet.

Salt the Snail -

I'm takin Aldo in this one.

Haven't you heard? he's out with injury. Phone Post 3.0

Agento777 - Schaub also pretty much announced he was retired on the JRE.
I don't know what to make of it because on TFATK episode yesterday he said he'll probably fight again...I don't think that Schaub even knows for sure himself. Phone Post 3.0

GoldbergsAdderall - 
Agento777 - Schaub also pretty much announced he was retired on the JRE.
I don't know what to make of it because on TFATK episode yesterday he said he'll probably fight again...I don't think that Schaub even knows for sure himself. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah he definitely doesn't know what he's going to do. He also made a comment where he referred to the UFC as "we" and then he stopped himself and said I don't know why I keep saying "we" like I'm part of it. Just back and forth. He should definitely not fight again.

alex_rod323 - Oh crap! Brendan Schaub just gave Chad Mendes the kiss of death.. Brendan is pickinh Chad Mendes to win the fight.. Phone Post 3.0
You'd be sur.... Ahh nvm Phone Post 3.0

He picked 2 from 3 now he acts like he's a savant. Pretty much sums up schaub. Phone Post 3.0

"Superstition is another form of fear" Phone Post 3.0