Brendan Schaub talks COVID-19

Hybrid Elite -

Who cares about positive tests? Isnt the more important statistic hospitalizations and deaths?

You mean the deaths from all causes that are labelled coronavirus? 25% of covid labelled deaths in NYC aren't even tested. They're just assumed. 

Sir Psycho Sexy -
Hybrid Elite -

Who cares about positive tests? Isnt the more important statistic hospitalizations and deaths?

You mean the deaths from all causes that are labelled coronavirus? 25% of covid labelled deaths in NYC aren't even tested. They're just assumed. 

It probably goes both ways. If you want to analyze it look at the death rate in nyc overall this year vs in years past. It’s pretty staggering.

One of the positives of Covid and the store being closed is that no one has to listen to this cunt's comedy

1 Like

Sernie Banders -

I listened to those two clowns, Rogan, and Bravo downplay the hell out of Covid19 about a month ago. I hope they get well and get some perspective after this. Callen might, Schaub is just a douche and a moron.

If you get it and barely get sick or are asymptomatic then what perspective do you think they’ll get? That’s the entire reason young people are spreading it and don’t care. 

https://twitter.com/madflavor/status/1279134708215865344

Completely agree with Joey Diaz here.

1 Like
Card -

He just posted this... 

![](upload://ngTtXbfZANLIwzZqvgRb28SN8e1.jpeg)

Look how hard core he is, riding in a nearly paved path. I bet he has a 10k dollar full suspension bike too :)

So he’s biking on public trails while having corona? 

shaqitup -

Lock him up and charge him with assault/murder

Card - https://streamable.com/zld5qq

Will Sasso is tremendous

Worst thing about Delia's situation is the TMP comeback

![](upload://xvJpucAneJncq92Vfxj9ydnjCxV.jpeg)

Osbot -
Card -

He just posted this... 

![](upload://ngTtXbfZANLIwzZqvgRb28SN8e1.jpeg)

Look how hard core he is, riding in a nearly paved path. I bet he has a 10k dollar full suspension bike too :)

I'm not even kidding... He rides an e-bike.

Rambo John J -
shaqitup -

Lock him up and charge him with assault/murder

Nah but maybe run him over if you see him, Sefish dick head

You know how Rogan and his band of idiots love to repeat that you have to do something for 20,000 hours or 10,000 hours in order to be an expert? This standard masterbatory self pleasing shit they spew to convince their dumb audience members that they are awesome? Well Brendon has put in well over 300,000 hours of being a world c-l-a-s-s moron. His entire life has been leading up to this half witted series of events. He is a legitimate expert at being a complete dumbass. 

2 Likes

Brendan Schaub had covid.

https://youtu.be/AqPxlXE01j4

Callen has it too now.

I remember pre tfatdk thinking Callan seemed a smart enough guy. Boy, was I wrong.  Not only is he a dumbass, he is  wreckless and dangerous. 

1 Like

Brendan paid thousands of dollars to have multiple vitamin IV bags to fast track his recovery.

We'll never heard the end of it on how he got over it in supposedly three days.

Because everyone is young, a former professional athelete, and has access to vitamin IV bags from a private concierge care california doctor.

2 Likes
Rambla -

![](upload://j8hqMd0L0mC9YdE8E93NGSmXHXN.jpeg)

Hahahaha.  That was a good one.