Brian Stann and Janes Addiction

WTF is the guy coming out to one of my all time Favorite Bands????!!!

I figured he would come out to something "Hard" like Disturbed or Creed or Nickleback or some crap.

^^^ I missed that it was loud in the bar last nite, what Janes song? and I agree one of my all time fav band

Mountain Song

Kinda sucks cause if I ever do fight I was gonna come out to that.

Thanks alot Brian Stann you ruined it:(

It is pretty cool that somebody is coming out to something other than some Rap or Country song.Kinda like when Crocop was coming out to Duran Duran Wildboys.

TTT

He has a slipknot tat between his shoulder blades.

His song should be "wait and Bleed"

"I figured he would come out to something "Hard" like Disturbed or Creed or Nickleback or some crap. "

Hard like Nickelback or Creed? You don't know much about music, do you?

^LOL

"maybe he means hard like frozen turd "

That has got to be it cuz, Creed is anything but "hard" LoL

I decided I was rooting for Stann when I heard that was his entrance music. 

I decided that I felt bad for Jane's Addiction when I heard that was his
entrance music

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

Brigham- LOL I quoted "hard" because I was being Sarcastic.He just seems the type that would listen to Nickleback or Creed and think Disturbed is hard.That is me being purely judgemental and making a Stereotype also.I am just going by the few Marines I know that are Hardcore Semper Fi guys.
Think about it.If I know who Jane's Addiction is and they are one of my favorite bands you think I would think that those bands are Hard?Not that Jane's is Hard but at least I would know a little about Music more than the mainstream...lol..Slayer or Lamb of God I would consider Hard..Maybe even Air Supply:/

harlemsavoy-Stapp was a Christian and alot of his songs were about him finding his way.His Dad was a hardcore Preacher too.He was just the Blacksheep.
furthermore Creed sucks

I wonder if Stann knows that Farrel and Navarro used to regularly blow each other?

"I wonder if Stann knows that Farrel and Navarro used to regularly blow each other? "

LOL, whaaaaaaaat?

^ Tis true. They said as much a few times in old underground zine interviews. Thats being alternative for ya', baby! Hell, part of their live act used to be the two heavily making out.

I wonder if Stann knows that Farrel and Navarro used to regularly blow each other?

It was Navarro and Marilyn Manson, not Perry.

And it's my opinion that Stann, being the Mr. military man that he is, really doesn't know the history/beliefs that Perry, Eric A. etc. had when they wrote Mountain Song.

Still cool that he ( or someone else I'm guessing ) picked a great entrance song.

^ Tis true. They said as much a few times in old underground zine interviews

lol @ you taking the bait.

["lol @ you taking the bait."]

What, you mean my bait? ;)

["It was Navarro and Marilyn Manson, not Perry."]

Horse before the cart. Manson claimed as much like he usually does, borrowing from the original source Jane's blowjobbing each other stories, which itself was probably the guys playing around with the ol' Bowie banging Jagger rumors.

hard=a turd slipped into a sock, put in the freezer, and slapped upside TS's head.