Brian Stann not pleased with Wand

On twitter. Just think its worth mentioning to Wand's defenders that Stan retired mainly due to the belief that he was fighting roid monkeys in the UFC. Wand is an amazing legend but that doesn't excuse him from juicing to inflict violence on people for likely his whole career Phone Post 3.0

Wandy was juiced his entire career I have no doubt. Phone Post 3.0

i still dont believe stann was 1 of the few  clean ufc fighters

Can't argue with Stann on this one, he must be heated knowing that he lost his retirement fight a Juiced up Wand... Phone Post 3.0

ranier wolfcastle -

i still dont believe stann was 1 of the few  clean ufc fighters

This.

Funny how 90% of fighters say that 90% fighters are on gear yet they're never in the 90%... Phone Post 3.0

PhuckfaceMcGee - I have heard the same in the past, and Stann is a respectful guy to all other fighters.

For him to accuse someone to be on the juice then he probably knew it for a fact. These guys have inner circles and common friends etc.

Before people start writing "Wand didn't fail his test" please understand that refusing to take the test is the same as failing the test. So short point - he failed the drugs test because he failed to submit a sample which is part of the test itself. Argue he was clean if you honestly think that, but he did fail the test. Phone Post 3.0
Really Phuck Face?

:) Phone Post 3.0

Wanna clean up the sport? Add a zero tolerance policy.

Ban all who get caught.....this should force many to think twice before roiding.

If they want back in....have them randomly tested over a year or so at their expense. Phone Post 3.0

His actual quote was "no real fortitude, no integrity"

PRIDE-era Wanderlei was my favorite fighter of all time. Pure, efficient brutality. But if anyone has a plausible alternate explanation for recent events other than he was doping or ducked Chael, I'd love to hear it.

JToller - Wandy was juiced his entire career I have no doubt. Phone Post 3.0

no question about it, juiced to the gils in Pride

When Brian Stann is not happy with you, you done fucked up for real.

Everyone juices in all professional sports. If he's going to get made at Silva he going to have to get mad at a whole lot more people too.

Is he angry at Chael? Chael is a multiple time offender and he choked Stann out and beat him, too.

TopChute - Is he angry at Chael? Chael is a multiple time offender and he choked Stann out and beat him, too.

Hmm i believe he did mention once that he felt trt should be banned and that it was cheating. He also said he had fought one fighter that was on trt and that he felt it made a difference. He didn't mention Chael by name though because they are friends yet he was the only one that he fought that had a trt exemption.

TopChute - Is he angry at Chael? Chael is a multiple time offender and he choked Stann out and beat him, too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't chael only get suspended the one time for his TRT after the first Anderson fight? Phone Post 3.0

CowboysStuntDouble -
TopChute - Is he angry at Chael? Chael is a multiple time offender and he choked Stann out and beat him, too.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't chael only get suspended the one time for his TRT after the first Anderson fight? Phone Post 3.0
Chael didn't run away from any tests either. Phone Post 3.0

mestregruber - PRIDE-era Wanderlei was my favorite fighter of all time. Pure, efficient brutality. But if anyone has a plausible alternate explanation for recent events other than he was doping or ducked Chael, I'd love to hear it.

Everyone was juicing in Pride...except Fedor.

I thought Wand was juiced for the Stann fight. Phone Post 3.0

unless he tests positive for something, who cares.

Burt Reynoldz - 
mestregruber - PRIDE-era Wanderlei was my favorite fighter of all time. Pure, efficient brutality. But if anyone has a plausible alternate explanation for recent events other than he was doping or ducked Chael, I'd love to hear it.

Everyone was juicing in Pride...except Fedor.

And Nogueira.