Brian

Dear Brian,
I know that you told me to stay away and never talk to you again. You seem to think I didn't choice you but I did. I chose you. I love you. I'm in love with you. I just needed closure. To walk away from something so long wasn't easy but the thing is I did walk away because I wanted you. I still want you even after all the hurtful things were said. I still think about you. I wonder about you. I know you think I did something with him but I didn't, I couldn't cause my body is yours, along with my mind and soul. I've tried texting you but you don't answer. So I figured that since you read the OG like the bible I might as just try. I really do need you Brian and it's not because I'm alone. I can be alone. Loneliness doesn't scare me but a world without you does. So I'm reaching out. Hoping that you will just see past your anger and hurt. I know I caused it but I want to make up for it. I want to crawl, kiss you feet, anything to prove to you. I just want the chance. I know your tried of me saying please but I have to say it one more time.

Please Brian.

All I know the OG is probably gonna just rip this apart but I really don't care I need it to reach to him. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, I'm MAD.

FUCK YOU Phone Post 3.0

Man seeking man? Phone Post

I'm in for this. Might be interesting. Phone Post 3.0

How can we decide what to force Brian to do, if you didn't post pics of yourself?

For all we know, you could be one fugly bitch. In which case, we will force Brian to ridicule you. If you are hot, we'll force Brian to bang.

See how this works?

Pics or gtfo.

lol, wtf?

clearly  this is a crazy stalker type. watch out brain. 

Phone Post 3.0

Brian.... His body is ready. Phone Post 3.0

OP needs to reach him AND buys a blue name to do so?

Something is stinky in here

...wut?

Is this that Alaska chick all over again? Either way, this could get fun to read. And why don't bishes want to crawl and kiss my feet? Let me in on your secrets Brian! Phone Post 3.0

Irish Cream -

Lol wtf Phone Post 3.0

Is this the spin from the girl out with F buddy at strip club thread?? Phone Post 3.0

mclay - Is this the spin from the girl out with F buddy at strip club thread?? Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was a spin from the girl who met up with her friends married co-worker to "bake cookies", then lied about everything when her boyfriend found out.

in

Seedy Pea -
mclay - Is this the spin from the girl out with F buddy at strip club thread?? Phone Post 3.0

I thought it was a spin from the girl who met up with her friends married co-worker to "bake cookies", then lied about everything when her boyfriend found out.
My guess also Phone Post 3.0

Synado - Brian is dead, am I the only one who watches family guy?

It's obvious that you do not watch Family Guy, as Brian is alive and well.

Becareful, I heard he's bad luck... Phone Post