Brian

Oh man... This is worse than the time my ex wife found the pics I posted of her lmao Phone Post 3.0

Im not mad babe, just come home Phone Post 3.0

It's not you, it's me.

I love you but I am not in love with you.

N Phone Post 3.0

Ban all spins. Phone Post 3.0

Probably going to be disappointing, but fuck it I'm in for the ride.

Dontbemad456 - Dear Brian,
I know that you told me to stay away and never talk to you again. You seem to think I didn't choice you but I did. I chose you. I love you. I'm in love with you. I just needed closure. To walk away from something so long wasn't easy but the thing is I did walk away because I wanted you. I still want you even after all the hurtful things were said. I still think about you. I wonder about you. I know you think I did something with him but I didn't, I couldn't cause my body is yours, along with my mind and soul. I've tried texting you but you don't answer. So I figured that since you read the OG like the bible I might as just try. I really do need you Brian and it's not because I'm alone. I can be alone. Loneliness doesn't scare me but a world without you does. So I'm reaching out. Hoping that you will just see past your anger and hurt. I know I caused it but I want to make up for it. I want to crawl, kiss you feet, anything to prove to you. I just want the chance. I know your tried of me saying please but I have to say it one more time.

Please Brian.

All I know the OG is probably gonna just rip this apart but I really don't care I need it to reach to him. Phone Post 3.0

see, I read that and all I can think is "borderline personality disorder, sex is epic but not worth the drama in the long run."

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Troll troll troll your boat gently down the gay.

This is what happens when you date fat chicks. They cling man. They fucking cling. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

I'm here, just love me again.

sourcheese - In Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Troll, very very good troll. Phone Post

MMA_KNOWLEDGE - Troll, very very good troll. Phone Post
Your statement was a better troll than the OP Phone Post 3.0

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Phone Post 3.0

Brian for the win Phone Post 3.0

Brian_WCN - I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Phone Post 3.0
BRIAN I NED U BBY I WUNT TO GIV U MUH FUK Phone Post 3.0