BRICKTOWN BRAWL VI MAY 21ST

preliminary fight card, feel free to send in names for opponents that fit the tba slots

1 am 155 tyler norsworthy 1-1 vs tba

2 am 170 rob wood 1-0 vs tba

3 am 135 steven artoff 5-3 vs tba

4 am 135 archie lowe 3-1 vs tba

5 am 170 cody grandstaff 0-1 vs tba

6 pro 145 travis chyzy 1-0 vs ronnie whiteman 0-0

7 pro 170 brian grinnell 1-0 vs tba

8 pro 145 trey branscum 2-0 vs paul linam 4-2

9 pro 125 tim elliot 5-2-1 vs lewis mckenzie 11-6 for the bricktown brawl 125# belt

10 pro 145 jeremy spoon 9-0 vs tba (but possibly dustin blake, should know by tomorrow)

TTT for the Saint!

Saint agreed to fight branscum? This looks like a good card. Can't wait to see Elliot vs Lewis. Phone Post

Weigh ins day before?

for the pro's yes the weigh ins will be the day before. as in oklahoma rules ammy's have to weigh in the same day

ds450 - Saint agreed to fight branscum? This looks like a good card. Can't wait to see Elliot vs Lewis. Phone Post

This

im  excited about this card. cant wait and i think linam vs branscum to be a great fight. and lewis vs tim elliot has to be the fight of the night.

wat time are weigh-ins for ammy's?

none of that info has been set yet. i will post it as soon as i get it

How do you see the Mckenzie vs Elliot fight going?

timm elliot by tko.lewis aint the best off his back and timm is good at putting people there

I know Tim spent a month a Cali training with Dominic Cruz,he wrestled at UCO in the 125lb div,and has fought at 135 throughout his mma career.
I think i'll buy a ticket to go see this show.

I agree Shane.i dont see Lewis stopping the takedown and Tims ground control either.His only chance is landing some clean punches,and getting a tko/ko

Lewis is game as fuck. Hopefully he can keep it on the feet long enough to make a good fight of it. Phone Post

actually a good card....with the match maker i am surprised its not the spoons tag team raping lil tito

Lets hook up BJ Harlin and Steven Artoff, and I have a ammy for one of the 170ers also, or he could make the 155 prlly by may.

Lewis Mckenzie is the most entertaining fighter in the state.

Post pics of ring card girls and then I will decide whether to buy a ticket. Phone Post

main event is confirmed jeremy spoon will defend his 145# title against dustin blake

lewis mckenzie gets a title shot because he won his last bout for bricktown brawl via ko in :16

bj harlan vs steven artoff would be good but last i heard bj was going pro after his last bout.

main event is confirmed jeremy spoon will defend his 145# title against dustin blake

lewis mckenzie gets a title shot because he won his last bout for bricktown brawl via ko in :16

bj harlan vs steven artoff would be good but last i heard bj was going pro after his last bout.