BRICKTOWN BRAWL VI MAY 21ST

this is cassie she is our front runner for ringcard girl

Larry,

Asoon as you get that main event confirmed let us know ;-)

this is donna, and im leaning in her direction  

Well considering I'm BJ's trainer I guess I would know, he will be going pro very soon. You have any pro options for him then. Seems like you dont want Artoff to fight him, had this match made twice before.

I don't have a problem with harlan vs artoff. Text me and let's set it up.

I understand that it's hard to find good fighters and Blake's record isn't bad, but does he deserve a title shot? He lost 2 of last three and is coming off 2 years off with questions on if he should even be fighting. I guess I have seen worse though and he will get a fight in before this one.

Roli would have been a great guy to step into a title shot, but he in a good place with Bellator.

Larry is MOTY for good reason bro, he always does extensive research and gets his guys the perfect opponent. What? You thought he was just some yes man who will set any of his guys up with anyone just because he has no real job and depends on taking a % of these guys purses so he can make ends meet?

That's just preposterous and I resent you even implying such a thing!

I hears Larry is in the process of setting up a Shibby vs Brock rematch. Phone Post

There are more things to consider than wins and loses here. First off the budget on this show is a lot smaller than past brawls, and I could not bring guys in from far away. I offered the spoon fight publicly and got very few responses. Someone suggested pulsifer but after what happened the last time I booked this fight I had no intrest in it. Dustin is a tough Mofo! He is a legitimate threat to win this fight.

Yes I manage fighters and take a percentage and yes I use them on my shows but let's look @ that. Spoon vs blake is most likely a 50/50 fight or 60/40 @ worst. This fight has foty potential. Lewis mckenzie vs tim elliot, a fight that by the consensus here my fighter is the underdog. Ronnie whiteman vs travis chyzy, a pro debut vs a 1-0 pro. I know ronnie is 5-0 as an amateur and chyzy was 1-r but in his pro debut he beat a very good guy from a good camp and made him look bad in the process. So this fight is coin flip.

And I tried to make the shibby vs brock rematch but one of the guys said hell no! Lol!

Is branscum vs linam official? Phone Post

Keep trying to get at me Larry, I had an injury move on.

Double

Not trying to get @ you josh. But the fact is you called cole (he day before weigh ins asking for 5# allowance and then called the next day with a broken hand. I don't need that stress. Also you are considering a move to 155 right?

And linam declined the fight with branscum last night so I am looking for a new opponent.

Cool just so hard to tell with type. Yes I am looking at going 155 not set in stone but looking at it. My body fat is sub 6 at 155 so 145 is difficult to make with my schedule. Not impossible... I did for my last fight ,but I would almost need to be a full time fighter to stay at 145. Also it was 6-7 days out from the fight not the day before weigh in.

Blake in his prime maybe a 60/40.Blake not fighitng for 2 years after multiple head injuires is not 60/40 against Spoon IMHO. We will see though unless Hollis hurts him too bad before that.

LARRY SROCK - Not trying to get @ you josh. But the fact is you called cole (he day before weigh ins asking for 5# allowance and then called the next day with a broken hand. I don't need that stress. Also you are considering a move to 155 right?

And linam declined the fight with branscum last night so I am looking for a new opponent.

Larry's guys are clearly ducking Linam and Platymania.

After the massive tuck against Budnik, I'm beginning to think that it may be some sort of managerial genius.

Just sayin'.

I hear Blake pulled out of fight with Hollis now. Is he going to pull out of fight with Spoon also? Guessing either 1) he pulled out to focus on Spoon fight (though Blake/Hollis was a huge fight for personal reasons) or 2) Blake still having head issues and/or weight issues. Giving that Hollis and Blake hate each other, I'm guessing 2) is the reason. Hope your title fight doesn't disappear Larry.

i will talk to blakes manager tomorrow. i havent heard of this but i assure you i could have filled the spoon fight with 20 different guys but none of them were what i was looking for. but rest assured, jeremy will have a fight come May 21st.

So main event still on Larry?

NutterButter - So main event still on Larry?

yes, i spoke with dustins manager yesterday and recieved the contract back last night. he is the only one who has returned their contract yet.