Bride gives Groom head on the dance floor

When they dropped her at the end......he'll never hear the end of that hahaha

Holy shit...... Phone Post 3.0

lol what a fucking idiot. I love how he tries to stand her up right away and she drops like a brick.

Hahaha! They're divorced now. Phone Post 3.0

LOL. Typical of us white people. We can do gymnastics, but can't dance worth a shit. Phone Post 3.0

Even after dropping her, he couldn't shed the beat. Still bouncing around looking for a place to happen.

TryhardNobody - 

lol at him still dancing at the end after all that

Yeah, that was my favorite part.

Fucking idiot just doesn't learn.

OBLIGATORY http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/ThatIsAwesomeOldSchool_zps7a18cbe6.gif

Not only does he KO her with a head kick he double KOs her with a drop to the hard dance floor from over fiuve feet up. Still tries to dance with her.

That male cheer leader should have kept his round off back handspring in the gym.

LOL, what a way to embarrass the bride on the big day.

That woman will keep that as ammo in any and all future fights with her husband.

He might as well get divorced now.

DAMN.........HE GUILED THE FUCK OUT OF THAT BITCH

Fister of Fury - LOL. Typical of us white people. We can do gymnastics, but can't dance worth a shit. Phone Post 3.0

looks azn to me

Kroger39 - lol what a fucking idiot. I love how he tries to stand her up right away and she drops like a brick.
I lost it when she drops the 2nd time Phone Post 3.0

Needs the Jim Ross treatment Phone Post 3.0

part of me thinks that bitch deserved it. he paid it forward, imho.

LOL each comment is spot on

Right before flipping "here hold my jacket" lol. Phone Post 3.0

What the fuck was he thinking? Lol Phone Post 3.0

OldManMinerva -
Fister of Fury - LOL. Typical of us white people. We can do gymnastics, but can't dance worth a shit. Phone Post 3.0

looks azn to me
Upon further review I think we're both right. Phone Post 3.0

Legit lol