Bridge Collapse Dashcam footage

Horrible

If you put a woman in charge, you're gonna have a bad time. 

Fuck that was fast as fuck to fall. I dont know what I was expecting but didn't think it would collapse like that. Those people going under the bridge opposed to the people 10 feet away who were in traffic...timing is everything.

every bridge I go under for the next 3 months I'm going to be looking up as I go under. Even though there is absolutely nothing you can do.

You can see it crack just to the left of the crane. Have they determined the cause yet? Was that crane working on it at the time?

They must have used patriarchal cement and steel.

Stache - You can see it crack just to the left of the crane. Have they determined the cause yet? Was that crane working on it at the time?

The engineers were too busy making sandwiches to bother with repairing the cracks.

Stache - You can see it crack just to the left of the crane. Have they determined the cause yet? Was that crane working on it at the time?

It's a terrible design.  A single point failure will lead to total failure.  They were tensioning the first section into the main support and it failed under tension.  

That's crazy.

I just read there was a loud pop reported a few minutes before the collapse. Sounds like all kinds of negligence. What a tragedy.

Pretty much every engineer I've heard speak on it has shit all over the design. I think the majority consensus is that bridge was going to fail sooner or later.  It's unfortunate further negligence occurred after it was discovered there were serious issues.