Brightburn - If Superman was evil movie - GREAT!

It was awesome.

The jaw scene in the car was brutal as fuck.

Kings21 -
Jack Carter -

https://screenrant.com/brightburn-2-sequel-movie-release-date-story/

Everything We Know About Brightburn 2

Oh fuck ya. I just watched brightburn based off of comments in this thread. While it's not some amazing movie it fucking rocks if you go in with tempered expectations. Could have been better but they did very well with what they had. The gore scenes for some reason seemed oddly out of place. They were good for scenes but I was surprised they focused on those moments so closely. The one with the glass was gnarly.

Great ending too. Which is so rare these days. Movies always tend to suck in the last half to 3/4 these days.

Totally stoked for round too. I hope it actually goes the route of him destroying the world.

That's what I want to. I don't want the typical movie ending.

BruteDion -

If yall like the whole "what if superman was bad" type of thing then you should read the Injustice Comics.

It's about Superman becoming evil and trying to take over the world. Batman and crew are trying to stop him and the hero community is split.

I have and the games are great too.

Thebonfirexm -
BruteDion -

If yall like the whole "what if superman was bad" type of thing then you should read the Injustice Comics.

It's about Superman becoming evil and trying to take over the world. Batman and crew are trying to stop him and the hero community is split.

I have and the games are great too.

Yeah, they are really great.

I also hate superman as a character. Hes so unrealitable and even though I know it's a comic is is by far on of the most non-believable characters who are popular. 

A benevolent alien who when compared to his surrounding community of humans is superior in every way possible only want to help them.

He does not want to rule. He does not want to kill. He just wants to live his days out in happiness with a normal human women. A good day to Superman is a day he can just be Clark Kent only.

Total BS.

Atleast in Injustice we see him be different and actually act in impulses like every single character in his universe besides him. 

Also with the recent expansion on his character he is the living embodiment of hope itself. Meaning he is the anchor to the feeling of Hope its work for the universe. Total BS and not relatable at all.

Injustice Superman is the best Superman.

If you like this and Injustice Superman, read "Red Son". Basically instead of landing in Kansas, Superman lands in Soviet Russia.

Fuckin wild.

Vegito Blue - 
pcuzz -
banco - 
tubuku01 -

Thought it was meh. Just so much more that could've been done as a bad kid with superpowers. The cool part was the ending credits, wish the cam stayed through them

They didn't have a big budget.

Wouldnt have cost much to have him go on a rape rampage…nobody could stop him.

Lmfao. I actually almost thought he might rape that girl or her mother but damn that woulda been real messed up if he had 

SPOILER

He did.

Early in the movie the mom finds his spank material under the mattress. The normal stuff on top, then she flips lower and you see some autopsy picture, or animal dissection picture.

Towards the end the mom goes into the barn where the spacecraft is, and in the background you see the waitress tied to the wall, stripped, and cut open with her intestines exposed.

Do the math. That was the most disturbing part of the whole movie for me.

SergesBeefyHopeFlaps - If you like this and Injustice Superman, read "Red Son". Basically instead of landing in Kansas, Superman lands in Soviet Russia.

Fuckin wild.

Another good one.

So tired of Banks... Will see it on Prime I guess

This was my favorite movie of the year that isn't called Endgame.

SpecialB42O - 
densefog -
SpecialB42O -

It was terrible. Basically a fucking direct to syfy low budget  movie. They spent what 200k on this shit? Trash, Cant believe I made it all the way through. 

Closer to $7M, but why worry about accuracy when trying to express an opinion?

He killed what 6  fucking people lol. "It's so gory I had to look away." Haha the jaw death was complete CGI and looked terrible. "He might of raped her." Fucking creeps on here. There is no indication he raped that girl. Even if he "did" rape her they don't show shit. It seemed really low budget to me. Terrible acting especially when the guys Bronco broke down.

‚ÄúThere is no indication he raped that girl.‚ÄĚ

There is. The mom, not the girl. Maybe not rape exactly, but obviously implying ‚Äúserial killer‚ÄĚ type tendencies. If you were paying attention you can‚Äôt miss it.

That was a great movie!

Just watched it. Liked it.

3 Likes

It literally crossed my mind last night. I’m due for a rewatch.

1 Like

It’s a really well done movie. The kid plays a creepy fuck with unlimited power really well.

1 Like

Good flick :+1:

3 Likes