Brilliant Dan Hardy interview on London Real

I lost interest in London Real after Nic Gabriel left but this in-depth interview with Dan was great, well worth the watch. London Real is also a podcast so you can always download it too.

It's about 1hr 40mins long, we get a much better insight of Dan than we did on Rogan's podcast.

Sub for later Phone Post

Ta. I stopped subscribing to it but dip into the odd one. Will look it up. Phone Post 3.0

Interview starts at 10:00

Can't see it on iTunes. Aug 18 is latest. Felicia. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for posting, voted you up.

Didn't Rogan,Redban & Joey Diaz fall out with them, did they ever sort it out?

Taz Styles - 

I don't think Rogan did but Joey went off on them on Twitter, Brian Rose is a prick though.

What happened between Joey and the London real guys? Phone Post 3.0

Ramy Daoud - What happened between Joey and the London real guys? Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post

Ramy Daoud - What happened between Joey and the London real guys? Phone Post 3.0

The London Real guys Kept promoting a podcast and they were including Joey's name, so his timline was getting loads of tweets, he asked them to stop including his name and i think they carried on doing it and then Joey went off on them.

They did the same with Redban aswell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXXpxpkmYqU

Brian on the Joey Diaz Twitter Beef

3rdLion -
Taz Styles - 

I don't think Rogan did but Joey went off on them on Twitter, Brian Rose is a prick though.
Joey got mad at those cocksuckas. They asked Joey if it was ok to use his name to get his friends on their podcast and Joey said no. They went ahead and spammed a bunch of Joey's friends on twitter anyways and tagged Joey in all of it. So Joey got pissed at them. Phone Post 3.0

I may listen if I can get past my hate for London Real. Bunch of dumb, no talent pricks Phone Post

Joey even claimed he put a hit out on them. Probably shouldn't meet face to face.

Brigham - I may listen if I can get past my hate for London Real. Bunch of dumb, no talent pricks Phone Post
The only person of worth on London Real was Nic and Brian drove him out. That said, this episode with Dan was great. Phone Post 3.0

3rdLion - 
Brigham - I may listen if I can get past my hate for London Real. Bunch of dumb, no talent pricks Phone Post
The only person of worth on London Real was Nic and Brian drove him out. That said, this episode with Dan was great. Phone Post 3.0

Is that the other guy who was on Rogan's podcast?

What happend with him and this Brian guy?

Taz Styles - 
3rdLion - 

Is that the other guy who was on Rogan's podcast?

What happend with him and this Brian guy?

Yeah.

Nic didn't like the commercial direction in which Brian wanted to take the show so he left. It was also obvious that Brian was often irritated with Nic's informality when interviewing guests, they also had a fallout which Brian won't disclose the details of either. The earlier shows with Nic are great though, Nic is what London Real lacks, Brian doesn't realise that.

subbed

In Phone Post 3.0