Bring back big cheddar!

Well I just got a text message from my goodest pal cheddar man, apparently his OG acct has been frozen!

As a completely unbiased spectator, I think that cheddar is innocent of whatever charges you mods trumped up against him!

Furthermore I believe cheddar is the toughest member of the OG and he is owed a public apology for this!

Who’s with me?! Who else wants the big guy to return?!

11 Likes

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

12 Likes

What the fuck!? That dude was pretty funny.

I’ll be second on the Free Cheddar Petition.

6 Likes

Yeah. Bring back cheese dick!

9 Likes

I support the fuckery of burner accounts and the fuckery of me telling them I am aware of whom all of them are because I wild each it.

Free Cheddar!

5 Likes

Leave Cheddar alone!

sad chris crocker GIF

7 Likes

Harmless clown. Probation for Cheddah!

7 Likes

Mods dont make me bring Sr into this!

One of you jerks better just reinstate him immediately!

He also says hes not sure which of his MANY hilarious comments got him hammered!

4 Likes

He ain’t gonna get his needed conversations and fixation with men fucking men unless he gets returned to gen pop. Let him out!

3 Likes

WTF happened to Cheese Dick!!? That’s my fish!!!

4 Likes

barely famous bye felicia GIF by VH1

2 Likes

I’m not sure. He called me on the landline and asked me to get to the bottom of this!

Very good chance he banged a mods wife or daughter.

2 Likes

FREE CHEESE DICK FREE CHEESE DICK FREE CHEESE DICK FREE CHEESE DICK!!

3 Likes

^FTFY

1 Like

who?

1 Like

11 Likes

Thank you JJ. I really appreciate your support in this matter. I am very emotional about this. Devastated really.

2 Likes

bench press mouse GIF

11 Likes

vince mcmahon cheese GIF

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure cheddar was about to come out of the closet to Samoa in that bully/pride flag thread. Now I think it’s that new guy (Stanbitz or StanBD or whatever it is) who seems ready to suck his first dick.

3 Likes