1 Like

Signed

thumps up op... 

Agreed

I miss mma Beat as well

1 Like
ons ear -

I miss mma Beat as well

This. I really liked this Wagenheimer guy. 

The new guys at mmafighting are shit. Baby egg, Asian dude and that pedophile are unbearable. The magician guy is ok though.

Never heard of MMA beat 

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Loved that fucken show... 

Agreed

Kirik -
Barry_BondsMVP - 

Loved that fucken show... 

Agreed

Kirik bring it back then 

It was good when there was nothing else but the more I saw of Bas the less I liked the guy, something is very off there.

As for that other clown, haha come one man, he was fucking terrible.

Left_Hook_Cemetery -

It was good when there was nothing else but the more I saw of Bas the less I liked the guy, something is very off there.

You better not be speaking about whom I think you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenny Rice I’ll accept. 

Just came across some old clips on youtube and was thinking this. A live mma show every Friday night, usually following an event, was awesome.

Left_Hook_Cemetery -

yeah Bas can get annoying and Kenny Rice is a retard, but the concept is great regardless.

livelaughlove -

Just came across some old clips on youtube and was thinking this. A live mma show every Friday night, usually following an event, was awesome.

I liked that they covered the regional MMA scenes too. 

Kenny Rice, that was it. Jesus Christ, I felt like we were interrupting his whiskey drinking every time he popped up. He reminded me of a woman from a 80s kids TV show which completely escapes me right now.

Barry_BondsMVP -
livelaughlove -

Yeah that was good, you got to see guys like Nelson on their way up. The UFC destroyed all of that, they snatch up anyone half decent now and pad up their cards with them.

Left_Hook_Cemetery -

Kenny Rice, that was it. Jesus Christ, I felt like we were interrupting his whiskey drinking every time he popped up. He reminded me of a woman from a 80s kids TV show which completely escapes me right now.

Lol he did seem hammered most of the time 

Left_Hook_Cemetery -
Barry_BondsMVP -
livelaughlove -

Yeah that was good, you got to see guys like Nelson on their way up. The UFC destroyed all of that, they snatch up anyone half decent now and pad up their cards with them.

Yea that’s why I support Bellator and hope they can continue to compete.