Bring back vote downs!

Voted down

4 Likes

Shouldn’t you be concentrating on the road and not creating more reasons for the VD button?
lol

1 Like

Shocked Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 Like

We need vote downs back, but to make it work, we need to let all members have more votes.

Everyone should have at least 50 votes (in both directions) a day….maybe even 100. It adds interaction to the forum, which would increase ad revenues.

Hell, even Twitter does not cap the votes.

1 Like

There shouldn’t be a cap IMO. If someone is a cunt about it it will become apparent

1 Like

^I agree. But, I Would be happy with 50-100 per day. One vote per day is worthless.

1 Like

We must have these back immediately!

Another OGer said Kate Bush’s voice is awful and some gay cover is better than her original song.

Not being able to vote this person down has left me seriously triggered!

Degenerate opinions MUST be opposed with a vote down in order to discourage such deviancy!

3 Likes

The damned zionists will vote me down for my salient points on Israel!

3 Likes

If the majority of the active posters see an account as a troll account. We should be able to put a label under their name with the words shit poster

4 Likes

Sad In A Box GIF

2 Likes

BRING IT BACK

4 Likes

I feel like chopper!

Don’t saw at it MoDs, just fucken do it!

That was the best part.

3 Likes

Agree

1 Like

I don’t know what the crack is with vote downs. When they made them visible I hit 300 and made a king Leonidas / 300 thread to gloat , I got hammered with vote downs but I don’t recall it freezing me

Loved it when people made threads complaining that they had been voted down, then they would get voted down so much that they would be frozen as a result!

5 Likes

I don’t think I ever got frozen. I think my account is invincible, happened on tmmac too, they couldn’t freeze me, Leigh remedies said he tried to freeze me on about 20 different occasions but couldn’t, and didn’t care. It was when the owner tried to freeze me and couldn’t he mentioned it to the admins and the fuckers migrated me to a new account. They never figured out why I was invincible

Now I want VD’s back just to see if you are invincible!

3 Likes

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF by The Taboo Group

3 Likes