Bring chick to BJJ?

Whoever suggested a private lesson is brilliant. That's my new game plan.

"I hope for you you are one of the top dog of your BJJ scool."

Yep, I'm one of the most experienced guys in class, but I get tooled by the instructors. It would be an even more merciless beating than normal if they knew I was on a date.

Pics will follow if this is a success.

My last GF i bought to BJJ,Is hot.She was just watching when I was rolling I heard a pop It was my groin and abs popping.I was done being a hard prick and turned into a gentle bahaaaa.

basically its pics or you sir are trolling

twinstealth - LOL... yeah bro if you are planning on being able to "explore naked guard techniques" on the SECOND date-- she's a trollop. I would think that the last place you would want to take her on your FIRST date would be to a room with twenty other able bodied males in it.

Hasn't anyone ever talked to you about "ratios"?

DamnJoe - Did you think this through at all, or was this one of those "deer in headlights" moments?

Even if you have a rock solid sense of self worth, and even if you could tap most of the guys in your gym, this was a bad idea. Smoking hot chicks get plenty of attention every day everywhere they go. You think your jui jitsu class is going to be any different?

Take her to a movie man. Go see Fast and Furious, this will warm the oven for you, and you know she ain't going home with Paul or Vin. Then, later, after drinks, you can take her home and show her how to perform a mounted triangle on you.

Kids these days, no common sense what so ever.

She will love seeing you get OWNED by your training partners.

SKARHEAD - She will love seeing you get OWNED by your training partners.

^This. I hope you're the best in there, and the best looking. Otherwise this is an epic mistake.

^^^ lol

Bad idea, never bring a first date to watch you train. I'm 16 and know better. I'll never bring an established girlfriend to watch me train, don't piss where you eat

I think it is a win-win.

You can smoke some people to impress her, and then "let" the instructor kick your ass. It will show that you are working to better yourself and aren't afraid to fail a.k.a "confidence". She should be eating out of your hands shortly after.......

FightinMD - I think it is a win-win.

You can smoke some people to impress her, and then "let" the instructor kick your ass. It will show that you are working to better yourself and aren't afraid to fail a.k.a "confidence". She should be eating out of your pants shortly after.......

fixed it for ya.

FightinMD is correct. Confidence is absolutely the key here. Anyone who has trained for a long time knows what it's like to feel secure and comfortable on and off the mat. There's no way that can't be attractive for a girl to see, no matter how far out of my league she might seem.

Anyway, if it fails, it fails. I'll still enjoy getting all up in that gi.

JIMMYNAKS - TF?P?

I used to bring a real fine gf of mine to BJJ class a lot. No one managed to steal her away, but it did make everyone in the class hate my guts.

You might want to consider if you want all of your loser BJJ friends knowing you are tapping some hot ass, might make your rolling a bit rougher.

A rare first-date opportunity to find out if she likes DP, or even the "three--hole punch".....

.....brilliant move, in my opinion....eliminates the small talk.

Let her practice the anaconda choke on your snake. Or, she could let you practice bucking her off from the mount. I think the date is a pretty good idea. Although, she could end up getting balled by your instructor. Just play your cards right.

Don't we all! lol

DamnJoe - MMA is something I can speak intelligently about without coming across as cocky

FERA BRABA - North / South seems like a good place to start.

Too obvious...get in her guard and she'll never know what happened.

Greenstone0 - 
SKARHEAD - She will love seeing you get OWNED by your training partners.

^This. I hope you're the best in there, and the best looking. Otherwise this is an epic mistake.

AND I hope you take her to a no-gi class, and don't start training on your knees. No matter how good you look, unless you have a brown belt or higher, dudes rolling around in a gi, starting from their knees look gay. Your chick will probably think you're trying to get her into a M-M-F threesome. Take her to a muay-thai gym first and do some pad drills with her. It's a better workout, you don't get tooled by your instructors or peers (because if there's a smokin' hot gal in bjj you know everyone including your horndog instructor is gonna try to impress her) and you can save the groundwork for the bedroom ;)

"Take her to a muay-thai gym first and do some pad drills with her."

Also not a bad idea. The plan is to bring her to open mat, where there's just a few people so it can be one-on-one, and show her a few basic positions and defenses. Finish up with some pad work and then head somewhere for a drink. Best. Date. Ever.

lol