Bring 'Chips and Dip'. What's Your Go To?

Artichoke jalapeño dip and tortilla chips

...like it or learn to have some class Phone Post 3.0

Tortilla chips and salsa, preferably homemade.

Otherwise it's spam musubi. Phone Post 3.0

Tortilla chips and queso, or ripple chips and french onion dip

Usually ripple chips with French onion.

I like my dip spicier than most people so me and my girl usually bring something generic that people like. Phone Post 3.0

I stop by the local mom and pop mexcican restaurant and order some freshly fried tortilla chips, bring that and some guacamole and salsa.

i'll just bring some ice

Turkish bread and hummus. It's a stand-out when people want something other than chips Phone Post 3.0

Red Doritos. Sour Cream and onion dip. Bison dip, for all you Buffalonians out there.

Buffalo Chicken dip and Xochitl chips. Lobster and Crab dip with any chip/cracker holla bitches Phone Post 3.0

CraftyHobo - Turkish bread and hummus. It's a stand-out when people want something other than chips Phone Post 3.0
This guys invited to my party Phone Post 3.0

Tortilla chips with avocado and salsa Phone Post 3.0

Oh and if I'm gonna have salsa, none of that bottled shit.  An old Mexican lady I used to work with taught me how to make fresh salsa.  Shit is next level.  And super simple.

4 tomatoes (only the flesh, make sure to get rid of all the gooey shit)

1 white and 1 red onion

2 Jalepenos

2 Habeneros

1 Red, Yellow and Orange bell pepper

1 large bunch of cilantro

Chop all that up into small cubes, then mix in a large bowl with a few splashes of balsamic vinegar, a bunch of salt and pepper, and some red chilli flakes.  Toss it all together really good and throw it in a tupperware container in the fridge for about 3 hours to chill. 

deans french onion dip. and lays wave chips

Naan bread baked drizzled with olive oil till it has a slight crisp. Cut up two avocados and mush till you get the consistency you like( I like mines chunky). Serve that batboy up and I promise you they'll be gone. Phone Post 3.0

I'm one of them hot crab dip bringin' M-F'ers.

Easy to make and crazy good.

HolyHackBBCZack - Artichoke jalapeño dip and tortilla chips

...like it or learn to have some class Phone Post 3.0
Sounds fucking delicious! Where do you get this? Or do you make it? Phone Post 3.0

Buffalo chicken taquitos and avacado moussé and chipotle sour cream. Phone Post 3.0

I've never been asked to bring anything. I am pretty much an idiot when it comes to parties and shit

BrowBeater -
BrowBeater -
Molsonmuscle360 -

Oh and if I'm gonna have salsa, none of that bottled shit.  An old Mexican lady I used to work with taught me how to make fresh salsa.  Shit is next level.  And super simple.

1 white and 1 red onion

2 Jalepenos

2 Habeneros

Chop all that up into small cubes, then mix in a large bowl with a few splashes of balsamic vinegar, a bunch of salt and pepper, and some red chilli flakes.  Toss it all together really good and throw it in a tupperware container in the fridge for about 3 hours to chill. 

Might have to try this Phone Post 3.0
I'd probably throw it all in the food processor for a couple pulses just to get a good consistency Phone Post 3.0
Sometimes its good to have chunkier salsa. Phone Post 3.0

dushtin - 
BrowBeater -
BrowBeater -
Molsonmuscle360 -

1 white and 1 red onion

2 Jalepenos

2 Habeneros

Might have to try this Phone Post 3.0
I'd probably throw it all in the food processor for a couple pulses just to get a good consistency Phone Post 3.0
Sometimes its good to have chunkier salsa. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, this is not meant to be processed at all.  It's supposed to be all about the chunky, crisp vegetables and flavor of the cilantro and balsamic.