Bring on the Murder Hornets

Might as fuckin well...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/05/03/asias-murder-hornet-will-arrive-on-the-east-coast-experts/amp/

1 Like

Go at night with a flamethrower? Haha

I get a killer bees vibe from all this. 

Killer bees 2.0

Slow news week, Covid getting worn out.

Masterclass -

Slow news week, Covid getting worn out.

Good

Every few years we get reports of some new killer bee

Pretty sure they’ve been here... last summer I saw some type of wasp/hornet that was easily over 2 inches and fat as hell. A bunch of them were under a sidewalk by a house that was sort of run down a few block away.... they were terrifying lol, the township had come get rid of them 

Dugs95 -

Pretty sure they’ve been here... last summer I saw some type of wasp/hornet that was easily over 2 inches and fat as hell. A bunch of them were under a sidewalk by a house that was sort of run down a few block away.... they were terrifying lol, the township had come get rid of them 

Sorry, 2 summers ago...  is there another type of giant hornet that’s native here? Maybe I’m wrong about them being Asian ones 

3 Likes

Nothing a can of carb cleaner and lighter can't fix.

2 Likes

Dugs95 -

I just saw one yesterday. Terrifying. Looked exactly like a hornet, over 2 inches, super fat, but black and white in color.

1 Like

The Killer Bees: The Buzz About Their Dropped Heel Turn | Ring the ...

1 Like

FETT_Loadin76_TFK - 

LEGIT LOL!

OMG...that is awesome.

Made me laugh.

I needed that today.

1 Like

2020 gonna 2020

They're so big they don't sting you, they stab you!

Bring it on.

^^. Those things can fuck they mammy