British Labour Party Signs its Suicide Note

First of all as a Conservative Party member and supporter I for one am delighted that my vote was counted in contributing to the election of Jeremy Corbyn as leader of the Labour Party.

Gaining 59% of the vote in the first round of a 4 candidate race was a landslide victory.

Corbyn is from the diehard loony left, is a long time sympathizer of far-right Islamist causes from Hamas to Hezbollah and was a supporter of the IRA during the 1980s.

His first act as leader was to attend a rally in support of refugees and basically say to the world that we are open to taking in a lot more.

The millions of voters who deserted Labour for UKIP are not going to be going back anytime soon.

I think we can be comfortable in living with a Conservative majority government until 2025.

The next 5 years are going to be a veritable turkey shoot.

I am confused. You said you voted for him and are conservative, but that he isn't conservative.

I maybe just don't understand politics there. Phone Post 3.0

Ace5002 - I am confused. You said you voted for him and are conservative, but that he isn't conservative.

It's like a primary. Like some state U.S. Primaries, they let anyone vote regardless of party affiliation. So conservatives can vote for Labor's candidate. So they were picking who'd lead their party/side. Phone Post 3.0

Ace5002 - I am confused. You said you voted for him and are conservative, but that he isn't conservative.

Sabotage politics. Phone Post 3.0

The Labour Party is the official opposition in the UK.

They had a leadership process where any member of the public could pay £3 and register to vote.

As someone who wants the Labour Party to lose the best way of doing this is by registering and voting to support the leadership candidate who I believe is the least electable.

Jeremy Corbyn may be wildly popular with the far left, but I do not expect him to catch on with the British public.

In short, I infiltrated the Labour leadership contest and manipulated the process for my own nefarious ends. Lots of other Conservatives did as well.

But Corbyn would have won a landslide even without 'Tories for Corbyn'.

I don't get it. Are you happy or unhappy that this guy got elected? Your entire post was one huge contradiction. Phone Post 3.0

It's crazy that leftists in Europe (and in USA to a degree) sympathize with Muslims considering that they (Muslims) are predominantly right-wingers.

I am delighted this guy has been elected.

The Labour Party will now descend into civil war and will be a disunited hobbled mess by the time the 2020 election is reached.

Barry Soetoro Jr - It's crazy that leftists in Europe (and in USA to a degree) sympathize with Muslims considering that they (Muslims) are predominantly right-wingers.

I agree it is fucking insane. They are useful idiots in the most derogatory sense.

thaiboxer23 - I don't get it. Are you happy or unhappy that this guy got elected? Your entire post was one huge contradiction. Phone Post 3.0
He voted for this guy because he's an extremist. Extremists have little chance of winning nationwide elections. So he feels he is keeping Labor(the left) from gaining power by using their open primary against them.

It'd be like if the Republicans in the U.S. had open primaries to pick their candidate and democrats/the left got together and all voted for Rick Santorum. Phone Post 3.0

thaiboxer23 - I don't get it. Are you happy or unhappy that this guy got elected? Your entire post was one huge contradiction. Phone Post 3.0
From what I can gather he single handedly brought down his country's government. Might be misreading though. Phone Post 3.0

OP is such a good judge of public opinion he hasn't got a single vote up in the last 15 years.

lol

attjack - 

Sabotage politics. Phone Post 3.0

This type of politics is funny.

It's like liking a girl, but instead of focusing on being the best man you can be and letting her know about it in positive ways, you spend time bad mouthing other suitors to the girl.

In addition, you actually become "friends" with the guy that the girl likes most, or is even dating, and actively do things to hurt the guys chances. Like if you train at the same gym together, you offer to spot the guy while benching, but you do a piss poor job of it. Shit, if you help the guy load his plates, you might add the wrong plates on one side.

I guess it's all in the game, however.

I understand now. You voting for the worst opposing party candidate in the primary, so in the main election the candidate from your party would have a greater chance of winning.

Awesome lol, I hope your guy wins OP. Phone Post 3.0

Ace5002 - I understand now. You voting for the worst opposing party candidate in the primary, so in the main election the candidate from your party would have a greater chance of winning.

Only the members of the party can elect the leader of the party.

Bill Clinton for example couldn't vote against George Bush.

Are you retarded?

bluesville - OP is such a good judge of public opinion he hasn't got a single vote up in the last 15 years.

lol
OG Labour Party members have infiltrated the system and sabotaged his vote count. This is simply payback. Phone Post 3.0

bluesville -
Ace5002 - I understand now. You voting for the worst opposing party candidate in the primary, so in the main election the candidate from your party would have a greater chance of winning.

Are you retarded?
Read Technofiend's post. Phone Post 3.0

bluesville -

Are you retarded?
It's called an open primary, dumbass. Google is your friend. Phone Post 3.0

MickColins - 
bluesville -

Are you retarded?
Read Technofiend's post. Phone Post 3.0

I did read it.

I just can't see it myself.

Apologies for the retarded comment too Ace5002, that was out of line.

MolsonMuscles - 
bluesville -

Are you retarded?
It's called an open primary, dumbass. Google is your friend. Phone Post 3.0

Are you saying that Tories or the general public can vote for who is the leader of the Labour party?

Please keep going.