Britney Palmer used to date Donald Cerrone?

In Phone Post

I think FRB might be too busy tweeting to come back and tell his story lol

She had to call it of cus he would NEVER take the hat off. Phone Post

A lot of women in this thread...tell me the story of how they fell in love and then how he spurned her!!!! MEN ARE SUCH PIGS!!!

In for story while my curlers set

FRB is a constant source of dissapointment ever since his 15 minutes in the spotlight. Dude has been trying to mold a persona. a shitty one.

And he wont deliver on the story. guaranteed

Confirm to me that my suspicions are true, and that these hot bitties are simply Donald's beard. Lol :P Phone Post

in_different - FRB is a constant source of dissapointment ever since his 15 minutes in the spotlight. Dude has been trying to mold a persona. a shitty one.

And he wont deliver on the story. guaranteed

A while back he was claiming that Kenny rice was being fired from inside mma and being replaced by Mauro or Gus. Still waiting on that one. Phone Post

in

In Phone Post

Sal Penis - Dissapointed in FrontRowBrian right now. Phone Post

Did you expect better? Phone Post

1. Who cares?

2. Where are the Palmer pics?

3. Read 1 and 2 again!! Phone Post

If i were him I wouldn't post it either.

bunch of ungrateful fucking turds here. Whine when he doesn't post, then talk shit when he does.

Your leader must be NPD

In Phone Post

In for story. WTF frb Phone Post

Humphrey - If i were him I wouldn't post it either.

bunch of ungrateful fucking turds here. Whine when he doesn't post, then talk shit when he does.

Your leader must be NPD

Psssh. Let him tells its.
Don't dick tuck FRB! Phone Post

@frontrowbrian I created this thread, it's my most replied thread all because of your inside story. You said you'd elaborate if no one else did. No one else has, you owe me and all of us a story my friend. You brought it up and now we're all sitting in a circle patiently waiting. TTT FRB Phone Post

In. Phone Post

Lmfao. Phone Post

They fucked like 4 years ago, get over it, they have.

OP

FRB is a FAG