Brittney Griner Length Of Sentence Pool!

Something new to bet on…$20.00 entry fee for those wanting to bet, OK for people to guess who don’t want to be…I’ll go first.

I think she gets the Full Monty, 10 years…no reason for Russia to give her a break.

1 Like

Bring Britney home fans rally

7325bf1fd19e4327d6b9e813659e32de75223f3e_2_666x500

3 Likes

She’ll be home by the end of summer

Ok so put money on it.

2 Likes

dsip02

Deserve Black Woman GIF by Janet Jackson

I think @spjackson77 is about right. If not end of summer before the election. The dems will do some stupid one-sided concession to get her out and prove how woke they are.

1 Like

1 year. It will be a mini-flex by Putin to keep her. Also, Biden gives her that award/medal within a month of her return.

1 Like

You should clarify if you mean what she’s sentenced to or what she serves because lots of people are already assuming that you mean what she serves.

1 Like

Baseball sucks so fucking bad that us gambling degenerates are betting on some dyke in Russia.

2 Likes

I bet she’s sentenced to 10, serves 3-4 more months, and then they trade some mass murderer for her return just before the mid terms.

4 Likes

If the internet gambling sites have prop bets up on this id LMAO.

My internet gambling site will remain dormant for 2 more months until real sports start back.

Fuck baseball in it’s boring gay ass.

1 Like

This feels like it will be pretty accurate. Flexing that celebrity privilege to get out of jail early.

2 Likes

She will be home in 2025 when trump makes a call.
No one is taking Bidens calls.

1 Like

That was last time night here and nobody showed up. Pretty funny!

1 Like

Is ‘death by firing squad’ an option?

Dont wish her death. Shes an american after all, but i hope she knows now how fucking lucky we are to be here.

That doesn’t sound like a woman, at all.

She should demand Trial By Combat. I bet the russian judge would immediately start shuffling through his books to see if thats an option.

1 Like