Brittney Griner may end up in Russian penal colony

She probably already walking around holding some Russians chicks pocket

4 Likes

“Here’s what you need to know”

Obey the laws of other nations when you visit.

18 Likes

What sort of work will she be doing? Rock and hammer stone grinding? I heard Gulag is very harsh. If she gets sent to Siberia for 9 years there is a good chance she doesn’t survive

1 Like

Not that I care

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s a creepy fucking gif man, knowing what old hollywood must have done to children with no checks and balances, or even voices back then.

Creepy.

I mean we SEEN what they did to Marilyn & Black Dahlia

Shirley Temple was such a cute girl. She married a king or something later I think.

I know no one believes it but some women have Adam’s apples. Depends on the size of their voicebox, not their dick… Lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

While i think lots of the illegal drugs in our country need to be legal.
How dumb do you have to be to bring drugs into a country like Russia especially at a time when tensions are so high with our country’s.
9 years seems very harsh but the bitch is also anti American so i could not care less. Don’t break other countries laws and expect to go free because you are American.

11 Likes

Britney level dumb

3 Likes

And you wear a big ol BLM poncho in the Russian airport
I think Putin came out that he was very against BLM
MAYBE EVEN saying they’re a terrorist organization

She’s a fucking idiot ! It’d be like if I wore a confederate flag coat in the hood
And was selling weed or something
I’d get jumped & possibly killed and no one would really care

Meanwhile they’re having candle light vigils & trying to swap multiple high level prisoners the merchant of death lol & get Germany to release a prisoner

Putin is playing Biden like a fiddle the liberals are more worried about this dumb bitch
Than all the kids killed in Ukraine or Ukrainian refugees

8 Likes

Wtf? Is that her?

Ha, He said penal

Well she is a man …

Edit uh oh rofl!!!

18 Likes

Putin giving him/her a DNA test is hilarious.

4 Likes

Very much agree with this. No trades.

4 Likes

Typical greedy America athlete. Wasn’t satisfied making her well above average income. Needed more to supplement her lavish lifestyle.

4 Likes