MMA Underground Forums

Brittney-I plan on being in the UFC for many years

Brittney-I plan on being in the UFC for many years

/go=news.detail&gid=389235 [fiveouncesofpain.com]

Brittney Palmer began her career in entertainment as a Magician's Assistant and Dance Captain for the Ultimate Variety Show in 2006. From 2007-2010 she was an Ensemble Dancer for X Burlesque in Las Vegas at the Flamingo Hotel.

Her big break came when she was hired in 2007 to work for the WEC and was moved over to the UFC when the two organizations merged. Following in the footsteps of fellow Octagon girls Rachelle Leah and Arianny Celeste, Palmer recently showed off more of her "talents" in the March issue of Playboy magazine.

"Everything has been amazing and the best thing is I truly am an MMA fan," said Palmer in an exclusive interview with Five Ounces of Pain. "Being part of an organization as big as the UFC and part of the #1 growing sport in the world is something I am so thankful for. I am so grateful to be one of only three girls alongside Arianny and Chandella. It's been a great journey and I'm just enjoying the ride. Working for the WEC was great and I am still working with the same people just on a larger scale. There are a lot more events, but being such a big fan that only adds to the experience."

"Getting to watch fighters like Jon Jones who is an amazing athlete, Anthony Pettis, Donald Cerrone, Urijah Faber, Dominck Cruz, and Clay Guida makes this job that much more enjoyable."

"It's been so great and surreal. I'm so happy and lucky to be in the situation I am in. This is the happiest I have ever been, my career is on such a hot streak right now. I am counting my blessings because I am so grateful for everything I have right now. Being an art student I am used to being around nude figures so I wasn't hesitant when I was approached by Playboy. I wouldn't say this was a dream I had as a little girl, but this is a golden opportunity. My friends and family have been so supportive, they know every decision I have made has helped my career and led me to a better place."

"(This coming May in Birmingham, England at the NEC Arena) I am going to be signing autographs for fans. I will be giving away some of my Playboy calendars. I am really looking forward to going over there. It's just another opportunity that this sport has given me. I plan on being in the UFC for many years to come and riding this wave."

Read entire article...

Thank you Christ.

yay

She realizes that being a ring girl has helped put her in the position that is currently enjoying.I seriously can`t imagine that she could survive on just the sales of her art and her art alone.

So Zuffa is allowing her to give out playboy calendars at the event in England ?? Phone Post

I see this as a demonstration to Zuffa that she is now willing to play the game.

This just in from Zuffa.....

YEAH BABY!

But what about art school?????
WHEN WILL SHE GET TO GO TO ART SCHOOL??????? Phone Post

Many years sounds like she wants to get into a production role of some sort. Ring girls have short shelf life.

Sorry Honey.

Once you hit 30 you are disposable.

So "many years" isn't like Liddell getting a job for life. Phone Post

You know you've hit rock bottom on the journalism ladder when your writing bios on ring girls...

JeffersonDArcyChoke - Sorry Honey.

U mad? Phone Post

Great, thanks for another article about someone who has nothing to do with the actual sport.

I predict decades...

JeffersonDArcyChoke -  Sorry Honey.

Valid point. Any woman who does modeling-type stuff is, as Kimbo would say, done-datta by 30.

Why all the hate people. I am pretty glad that she did not quit/got cut by the UFC. I am normally not that much into blonds but let's face it,the line up looks pretty mediocre for a company like the UFC without Britney around.

As for not giving her a job for live,she obviously wants to be an artist so i am pretty sure her sole ambition in life in not to be a ringgirl.She could always become the portrait maker to the fighters when her time as a ringgirl is done.....better career prospect then miss Celeste will ever get.

she will still be sexy as hell at 30+, imo

None of them touch AC, IMO.