Brock at UFC 200, Fedor UFC promo, Nate slaps Dana

Is this the GOAT PPV for stuff happening outside the fights?

So far the UFC have cut a Fedor promo, it looks like Brock's fighting at UFC 200 possibly against Hunto and Nate Diaz signed a deal with DFW via Stockton Slap presumably for the Conor rematch at UFC 202. It ain't even the main card yet Phone Post 3.0

What Fedor promo? Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_REMEMBER MY NAME - Wait, what UFC promos? Can u post em? Phone Post 3.0
Will have a look but I doubt it's up yet. The Maldonado fight is on Fight Pass and Zuffa did a short promo focusing on Fedor. Afterwards Joe said we might see him inside the Octagon if he keeps competing Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double -
Will have a look but I doubt it's up yet. The Maldonado fight is on Fight Pass and Zuffa did a short promo focusing on Fedor. Afterwards Joe said we might see him inside the Octagon if he keeps competing Phone Post 3.0

Great thread. I caught all of that, but hadn't consolidated into one nice package of holy fuckedness until now. Have a vote up on me!

What did they say about Brock?

Hopefully its Hunt with Mir out for getting popped. Frb said possible promo on ppv tonight. Botter said hes been training since WM. Good luck with that. Phone Post 3.0

The Power Double - Is this the GOAT PPV for stuff happening outside the fights?

So far the UFC have cut a Fedor promo, it looks like Brock's fighting at UFC 200 possibly against Hunto and Nate Diaz signed a deal with DFW via Stockton Slap presumably for the Conor rematch at UFC 202. It ain't even the main card yet Phone Post 3.0

Brock is not fighting at 200, no time in the slot for this:

its 3x 5 rounds

and 1x 3 rounds for the main card.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - What did they say about Brock?
It wasn't on the show. Breaking news from Ariel - http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/4/11859804/brock-lesnar-close-to-finalizing-deal-to-fight-at-ufc-200

Here comes the pain. Again?

The UFC is in serious talks with former heavyweight champion Brock Lesnar to have him fight at UFC 200 on July 9 in Las Vegas, multiple sources confirmed with MMA Fighting.

Both sides are close to finalizing a deal, and if all goes well, Lesnar's return to mixed martial arts could be announced imminently.

While talks are progressing well between Lesnar and the UFC, an opponent for Lesnar isn't close to being finalized. It is unclear at this time who is under consideration.

The 38-year-old Lesnar hasn't competed in MMA since his Dec. 2011 loss to Alistair Overeem at UFC 141. Lesnar's career was cut short due to his struggles with diverticulitis, and after leaving MMA, he returned to World Wrestling Entertainment, where he's been performing for the last four years. Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -
The Power Double -

Great thread. I caught all of that, but hadn't consolidated into one nice package of holy fuckedness until now. Have a vote up on me!

And you for the excellent synopsis of my own personal feelings! Phone Post 3.0

with which HW has brock been training? or just the paycheck and move back to WWE

OOOh, USADA requirs a 4 month in the testing pool to compete, so forget about that.

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -

OOOh, USADA requirs a 4 month in the testing pool to compete, so forget about that.

Phone Post 3.0

Morpheus1976 -

with which HW has brock been training? or just the paycheck and move back to WWE

Triple H had been training with Petruzelli

Brock vs Triple H in the octagon
Biggest UFC PPV ever...

This could be really happening guys Phone Post 3.0