Brock cycling off this month?

Anyone see Lesnar on Raw last night?

Distinct size difference than his usual self.

Here's the vid with an August 2017 comparison so UGers can judge with their own eyes whether Brock is losing muscle mass or not. 

There was talk of Brock vs. Jon Jones before USADA caught up with Jon Jones. I don’t know who Brock would be interested in fighting with Bones out of the picture. Anyone imagine he’d want any piece of the Stipe/Ngannou winner? I don’t think so. 

Thanks for the embed

Some pretty significant size reduction there,facially anyway

This is the first time I’ve seen Brock’s neck.

I look forward to old Brock. I don’t really like the guy and he really doesn’t care, which is why I like him a little.

He pretty much says and does whatever he wants. Old Brock is going to be awesome when he starts just telling people how it really was “back then”.

LOL he has a dad bod now. Time to get back on the roids.

he cycled off right after they took this pic 

Ttt

Father Time is undefeated

maybe he's sick again?

ranier wolfcastle -

he cycled off right after they took this pic 

Oh you...

Is that Kane? He has to be in his mid to late 50's by now.

can't tell much from those videos - maybe he did some curls backstage in the earlier one?

has there always been only one Kane?

It’s obvious you simps. Brock is cutting to LHW to fight DC. 

Huggsbear -

Is that Kane? He has to be in his mid to late 50's by now.

He's 50 on the nose, He's kept himself in outstanding shape and avoided the amount of major injuries that Undertaker has had pile up. 

He can still work and work well for the age, where as Undertaken does not seem to be able.

truffleButter -

can't tell much from those videos - maybe he did some curls backstage in the earlier one?

Yup.

Kane is still jacked

Sexton Hardcastle -
ChaosOverkill -
truffleButter -

Yup.

False. The real Kane died in the house fire in the late 80s. Paul Bearer found this imposter in an asylum. 

Ahh damn I totally forgot!

The other guy’s beard is fucking legit.

Wouldn’t be surprised if his doc told him if kept his PED use up he was going to kill himself.