Brock Discusses UFC Return, Bar Fight, Drugs

For later Phone Post 3.0

what kind of idiot would try to fight Brock in a street fight?wtf

later

In Phone Post 3.0

In for drugs. Phone Post 3.0

Daniel Plainview - Who in thy fuck would think it would be a good idea to wanna fight Brock Lesnar in the street other than maybe someone in the HW division. Brock would be an animal. Phone Post 3.0
Brock would frate train them into the concrete. Phone Post 3.0

Some guys just want to pick a fight with the biggest guy they can find just to prove a point

the teraheart -
ons ear - what kind of idiot would try to fight Brock in a street fight?wtf
A prime Tank Abbot would have smoked Brock in a bar, and not just his pole. Phone Post 3.0

That is just factually incorrect 

DanPS -

Repost...

I haven't seen it

op voted up

I'm that idiot. I'm not proud of it, but I would seek these giants out. I was kind of known for it. I liked fucking with d1 football players, simply because it confused the shit out of them. They simply didn't understand how to handle a 170 pound kid that wasn't particularly impressed by their awesomeness

Hilarity ensues... Phone Post 3.0

Damn that was a boring interview. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -
I'm that idiot. I'm not proud of it, but I would seek these giants out. I was kind of known for it. I liked fucking with d1 football players, simply because it confused the shit out of them. They simply didn't understand how to handle a 170 pound kid that wasn't particularly impressed by their awesomeness

Ugh Phone Post 3.0

the teraheart -
robbie380 -
the teraheart -
A prime Tank Abbot would have smoked Brock in a bar, and not just his pole. Phone Post 3.0

That is just factually incorrect 

Which part?

You see what happened when Carwin and Velasqwez touched Brock? Tank's 600lb sledge hammers > Brock's tender beard and wrestling pedigree in a bar fight, and Frank Shamrock confirmed that Tank is a bottom flamer, on the real Phone Post 3.0
Tank isn't the fastest in the world though, I could see Brock ducking under and gorilla double to side control. Tank is suddenly mesmerized by brocks viking genetics, and manly smell, and stares at Brock with hopes of getting a mouthful of his CockSword, Then Brock chews his face off, rips off his cock and shoves it up a poor guys ass who was watching the brawl drinking a budweiser. Phone Post 3.0

What sort of Joe Average would think it a good idea to steal somebody who looked like Brock Lesnars beer and then hit him with your own?

I've made plenty of poor decisions but I still think I would have computed that might end badly Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -

Bullshit. Phone Post 3.0

Great story about his wife at the end. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -

Replace "hilarity" with "fist murder and corpse rape of MountainMedic" and I say this post is legit! Phone Post 3.0

That must have been some case of beer muscles to step to Brock

triggertap -
MountainMedic -

Ugh Phone Post 3.0
This. Get out. Phone Post 3.0