Brock Discusses UFC Return, Bar Fight, Drugs

triggertap -
MountainMedic -
ons ear - what kind of idiot would try to fight Brock in a street fight?wtf
I'm that idiot. I'm not proud of it, but I would seek these giants out. I was kind of known for it. I liked fucking with d1 football players, simply because it confused the shit out of them. They simply didn't understand how to handle a 170 pound kid that wasn't particularly impressed by their awesomeness

Hilarity ensues... Phone Post 3.0
Ugh Phone Post 3.0
I have a good friend that is a really big man, he is around 6 foot 6 and 325 and grew up working on his parents farm l land. One of the strongest but nicest guys I know and he absolutely hated going out to the bars with us because there was always some smaller douche bag that would try to pick a fight with him because he is big. He would normally be able to avoid a fight but when the douche bag pushed to much, my friend would destroy them. Phone Post 3.0

strict9 -
triggertap -
MountainMedic -
I'm that idiot. I'm not proud of it, but I would seek these giants out. I was kind of known for it. I liked fucking with d1 football players, simply because it confused the shit out of them. They simply didn't understand how to handle a 170 pound kid that wasn't particularly impressed by their awesomeness

Ugh Phone Post 3.0
I have a good friend that is a really big man, he is around 6 foot 6 and 325 and grew up working on his parents farm l land. One of the strongest but nicest guys I know and he absolutely hated going out to the bars with us because there was always some smaller douche bag that would try to pick a fight with him because he is big. He would normally be able to avoid a fight but when the douche bag pushed to much, my friend would destroy them. Phone Post 3.0
6'3?

300 pounder?

Strong?

PEDs Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -

You are an example of a fuckwit with small man syndrome Phone Post 3.0

voted up OP

Kindly -
Daniel Plainview - Who in thy fuck would think it would be a good idea to wanna fight Brock Lesnar in the street other than maybe someone in the HW division. Brock would be an animal. Phone Post 3.0
Brock would frate train them into the concrete. Phone Post 3.0

Lol'd hard at this

6 Late Hammerfists -
MountainMedic -

Wow that was cringeworthy. Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0

the teraheart - 
A prime Tank Abbot would have smoked Brock in a bar, and not just his pole. Phone Post 3.0

maybe but it would have to be a guy like Tank to fuck with Brock..that would be a great bar fight to watch!

MountainMedic -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdFP-R_LYSM

Please follow the instruction given by Tyson in this video.

In Phone Post 3.0

strict9 -
triggertap -
MountainMedic -

Ugh Phone Post 3.0
Very true. Always some insecure little fuck that wants to fight the biggest guy in the bar. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Haha gotta love Brock , he always brings the lulz, some times intentionally some times not.

. Phone Post 3.0

MountainMedic -

One day one of them will give you brain damage. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit the uncomfortable way the very first question is worded is awkward... "When was the last time you were tested, outside of a ring or a cage..." 

triggertap -
MountainMedic -

Ugh Phone Post 3.0
Like I said, not proud of it at all.
I was a pretty broken kid at that point in my young life.
And, to be clear, I am not claiming I won all (or even most) of those fights. I didn't.

I was a fucking idiot back then.
Just answering the question. Phone Post 3.0

Hairybog -
MountainMedic -

You are an example of a fuckwit with small man syndrome Phone Post 3.0
Half right

Spot on with the fuckwit comment.

I was an idiot Phone Post 3.0

6 Late Hammerfists - Hey mountain medic, Brock better watch out for you eh! Little twerp. Phone Post 3.0
I'm 6'4", 220

I was 6'2, 170 when I was pulling this shit.

I took the beatings I deserved. I was just too stupid and angry to learn my lesson for a while.

Your real friends will let you take that beating, btw. As long as nobody was getting kicked in the head after getting knocked out it was all "fair". Phone Post 3.0

BubblesNS -
MountainMedic -

One day one of them will give you brain damage. Phone Post 3.0
Literally decades ago. Phone Post 3.0

pidgey -

Haha gotta love Brock , he always brings the lulz, some times intentionally some times not.

Yeah that was great Phone Post 3.0