brock in wwe..do you think..

that the guys that have to wrestle him think 'I hope he doesn't hurt me for real'. I watched summerslam today and I bet John Cena had his moments where he was like 'dude, take it down a notch, othwerwise I'm gonna get hurt'.

I read Brocks book where he describes that he suplexed the big show against his will...I don't think any of these guys can fuck with Brock so do you think that secretly they don't want to work with him becaus they are scared to get hurt?

I'll just say I wouldn't want to be the guy who accidentally opens up the Cain Velasquez cut by mistake..

There have always been guys that work stiff but the guys that want to hurt others usually don't make it to the top spots.

watch brocks match with cena at extreme rules 2012. its basically an mma fight. brock cuts cena wide open with an elbow 2 seconds in Phone Post 3.0

Brocks matches look intense.

stevekt - There have always been guys that work stiff but the guys that want to hurt others usually don't make it to the top spots.

Ahmed Johnson did, then fizzled out fast because I think he injured someone high profile and popular there, but he was notoriously bad for injuring guys all the time.

Like Rogans joke about "if Brock wanted to he could use a normal man as a condom" lol Phone Post 3.0

it was fun to watch brock 

It's a two-way street. These guys can handle Brock. I don't think he tries to hurt people, specifically. He's just not always on-point when it comes to coordination. When he and Triple H had their Wrestlemania match they both received concussions if I'm not mistaken... Phone Post 3.0

Ryan Black - It's a two-way street. These guys can handle Brock. I don't think he tries to hurt people, specifically. He's just not always on-point when it comes to coordination. When he and Triple H had their Wrestlemania match they both received concussions if I'm not mistaken... Phone Post 3.0

What?
Did you really just say these guys can handle Brock? Like John Cena can beat up Brock, lmfao? Seriously?

I think Goldberg was notorious for hurting guys. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Ryan Black - It's a two-way street. These guys can handle Brock. I don't think he tries to hurt people, specifically. He's just not always on-point when it comes to coordination. When he and Triple H had their Wrestlemania match they both received concussions if I'm not mistaken... Phone Post 3.0

What?
Did you really just say these guys can handle Brock? Like John Cena can beat up Brock, lmfao? Seriously?
Dutch, I know you're not that bright but read what he wrote and read what your wrote and ask yourself if the two are remotely similar. Phone Post 3.0

Gfropr - I think Goldberg was notorious for hurting guys. Phone Post 3.0
Brock Brock Kurt angles neck by running into him against the turnbuckles

And he Brock someone else's too... I wanna say bob holly or billy gun Phone Post 3.0

Brock and Cena have always wrestled each other stiff. Cena wouldn't have it any other way. He was booked to get his ass kicked and wanted it to look as good as possible. Watch Brock against other guys and it doesn't look like it does when he faces Cena. Cena gets shit on a lot but he will bump with the best of them.

Last night while he was wailing on cena I saw a couple punches land flush and had cena cupping his lips haha

He looked kinda pissed for a second (cena that is) Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

What?
LMAO. Uh, no. No fucking way could these guys 'hang' with Brock on THAT level. I'm talking about in a professional wrestling capacity.

It's a two way street. Brock has gotten hurt as much as he's dished-out accidental punishment. Examples: his first match back in WWE, he split John Cena wide-open with a mis-coordinated elbow during a worked "ground n' pound" spot. He also split himself wide-open when he was launched into the steel corner post during a "brawl" that broke-out on an episode of Monday Night Raw thst he was working, in the build-up to his match with Triple H.

These guys can hang with Brock- meaning the guys they pair him up with know and understand what they're getting into, know he's not the most coordinated due to lack of ring-time on a regular basis, and know they're involved in a match with a guy who works a stiff, powerhouse style to begin with- and is a genetic freak of an athlete with unreal speed and a comic book character physique.

As I said before, he gave Triple H a concussion in their match at Wrestlemania, due to a botched stiff move- then another stiff spot was botched and Lesnar received a concussion himself, only minutes after. Two way street, and both parties understand that stiff-shots are bound to be a part of whatever spot is going to take place.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I hope I've cleared that up. VU to you, sir. Have a good day. Phone Post 3.0

If I'm up there acting I don't wanna get hurt plain and simple Phone Post 3.0

disbeliever - Has there every been a legit fight in a WWE match? Meaning someone hurts someone by accident and gets pissed and they get into it, or at least rougher?
Yeah I think it's called a shoot match, when something happens during the match that makes one guy start to really pound the other, like if a guy refuses to sell or is going way too hard.

There's some crazy ones in japan, I remember seeing one with inoki and one with this fat guy and this Asian guy who legit start throwing jon jones eye pokes on purpose at eachother and the match was called off by DQ Phone Post 3.0

Chris_G -
Jimmy Rustler - watch brocks match with cena at extreme rules 2012. its basically an mma fight. brock cuts cena wide open with an elbow 2 seconds in Phone Post 3.0

I haven't watched WWE in a very long time but don't they use capsules to fake blood? Was this the scenario or did Brock really open Cena up?

Who is considered the craziest guy in WWE these days, I only remember Mick Foley and Undertaker having those kind of real deal hardcore kind of matches.
I know Goldberg would hurt people, and viscera would do that butt drop onto people's backs and was eventually let go because so many guys were hurt by it Phone Post 3.0

No, they don't use blood capsules. They used to cut themselves in the forehead with a razor blade. It was called "blading."

Blading was outlawed by The WWE years ago. They do not allow blood these days. If it happens in a match, it's because someone was legitimately busted open, due to something going wrong in the delivery of the spot. Cena was elbowed by Brock in the forehead, and it was not properly timed/placed, and it was legitimate. It sliced him open like a hellbow would.

They often stop the matches these days when a guy gets busted open "the hard way" (by accident, or simply the force at which impact occurred) momentarily for the referee/ringside doctors to wipe away the blood. It seems to be frowned-upon in the "PG Era."

Brock mis-timed putting his hands up during a segment on Raw one night while brawling with Triple H at ringside. Brock was thrown into the corner post and didn't get his hands-up in time, hit his head on the steel, and he split open and the blood + Brocksweat made him a bloody mess within seconds.

It unfortunately was his own fault... but these things happen when you're a part-timer. He was one of the best years ago, and he could be much more coordinated as well as a lot smoother in his delivery if he put the time in... but Brock's likely not too interested in honing his craft at The WWE Development Center and working multiple matches on the road week after week at this point to do that. He's going to work with what he's got, and WWE is willing to take it from there, it seems. Phone Post 3.0