Brock is coming back

..according to Bisping (podcast), supposedly they already have an opponent in mind. With Jones probably being out for a while, who could it be?

GSP

Amazing how so much of MMA is dominated by news no one gives a crap about.

Ronda Rousey now in the WWE! Who cares??

Lesnar coming back! Bruh please.

Mayweather may take an MMA fight. GTFOH!

Chuck Liddell wants to fight Tito Ortiz again. Are you fucking kidding me??

The UFC risks turning into soap opera with all these bogus storylines instead of a legit fight factory if things don't change.

Conor

NGannou would be sick and IMO the only winnable match up for Brock in the Top 5

stainlesssteel -

The UFC risks turning into soap opera with all these bogus storylines instead of a legit fight factory if things don't change.

thats how its always been bruh

dinkledorf -

NGannou would be sick and IMO the only winnable match up for Brock in the Top 5

I kinda like this idea brock might be able to weather an early storm and grind him out the rest of the way.
dinkledorf -
stainlesssteel -

True,  but lately been skewing a bit too much to the McGregor type melodrama. Covington litigating/insulting anything that moves, Tyrone Woodley and Dana White lighting each other up, will Floyd or won't Floyd, just fight man, just fight.

Only matches I want to see with Brock: 

- Brock vs Francis

- Brock vs Jones (although it looks like that will never happen now)

- Brock vs Overeem 2

Those in my opinion would be money making fights

stainlesssteel -
dinkledorf -
stainlesssteel -

True,  but lately been skewing a bit too much to the McGregor type melodrama. Covington litigating/insulting anything that moves, Tyrone Woodley and Dana White lighting each other up, will Floyd or won't Floyd, just fight man, just fight.

True it is getting kind of old. I havent paid much attention to that whole Conor/Floyd talk or the Woodley/White drama..

I like Covington though, noone has ever gone that far. Its just words he obviously does this for a reason I dont think anything should be off limits, after all we are all entertained

Give him the dude, who had his shorts hiked up like a diaper hahahhah XD

stainlesssteel -

Look at it like this.

Nobody really "cares" that Porsche makes an SUV.  But they kind of should because it's the SUV sales that allow they to continue to develop the cars that made the brand a success in the first place.

This is true of many industries.  Music, TV, Movies, etc.

For MMA, we should be excited to see these mainstream stars coming to MMA.  They draw in more viewers and allow the UFC to continue to develop the product that you like watching.  A UFC without GSP, Bisping, Conor, Lesnar, etc is one that likely can't afford to continue doing what it's doing.

I think they feed him Derrick Lewis if he is truly coming back for more than 1 fight they need a solid win out of him to set up his next fight. He pummels Lewis on the ground, especially after he tires in 30 seconds. 

Brock vs Rockhold

bjws -
stainlesssteel -

Look at it like this.

Nobody really "cares" that Porsche makes an SUV.  But they kind of should because it's the SUV sales that allow they to continue to develop the cars that made the brand a success in the first place.

This is true of many industries.  Music, TV, Movies, etc.

For MMA, we should be excited to see these mainstream stars coming to MMA.  They draw in more viewers and allow the UFC to continue to develop the product that you like watching.  A UFC without GSP, Bisping, Conor, Lesnar, etc is one that likely can't afford to continue doing what it's doing.

See your point and good illustration!

BROCK vs THE BLACK BEAST!!!

Because I unlike you, would like to see the UFC return to prominence. Also here on the UG, commenting is free.

how you like them apples?

Of course he is coming back. 

The fight will mean nothing in terms of ranking but will mean big bucks in revenue.

the big white redneck vs the big black beast!

Brock needs to deal first with USADA