Brock is really growing on me

You know how sometimes someone makes such as good heel they turn face? Kinda like that. Between Coors, Canadian healthcare, flipping people off, man he's just this big, arrogant, asshole American meathead. He's entertaining as hell, can't wait to see him back in action.

Reminds me of this guy:

The title suggests a BEEEEP!!

But I agree....  He makes me lol in a non wwf kinda way

Soon the penis tat will be the new "it" thing.

^^^& he doesnt take steroids^^^^

me win

RickStorm - The title suggests a BEEEEP!!

But I agree....  He makes me lol in a non wwf kinda way
I was thinking that the title suggests Defense Soap.

Brock is a lot more intelligent and manipulative than most fans realize. You think that would be obvious, given his history of WWE acting, but people keep falling for it. Anyone familiar with his life out of the ring realizes how crafty he's been while making loads of money. He has no business wrecking himself with the professional wrestling lifestyle anymore, and it's great having him back to keep entertaining.

joe bruce - ^^^^ This. And he is still just 3-1.

4-1

How can you not like the guy. He is the polar opposite of someone like Fedor, which isnt a bad thing. Brock is the school yard bully thats gonna kick your ass at 3:00 or grab your girlfriends ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

He's growing on me, too. And I started out despising him.

But fighting and wrecking fools while debilitated with that diverti-whatever is impressive. And I dislike Mir. So go Lesnar. I guess.

There's no telling how scary he'll be with an entire body of watertight diverticuli.

NHBDaddy - How can you not like the guy. He is the polar opposite of someone like Fedor, which isnt a bad thing. Brock is the school yard bully thats gonna kick your ass at 3:00 or grab your girlfriends ass and there's nothing you can do about it.

Exactly. I'm not saying I'd like to go out for a round of Bud Light Coors with him, but he's a hell of a lot of fun to watch.

soundtrack previously missing from thread