Brock Leasnar to leave WWE?

According to @frontrowbrian just posted a link twitter where lesnar announces his departure from WWE?

Publicity stunt for wrestling or is he really gonna try mma once again?

http://t.co/0KJ8SxCQ Phone Post

Brock Lesnar does whatever pays him the most.

Brock Lesnar cutting down to 125

RKing85 - Brock Lesnar does whatever pays him the most.

High priced whore IMO Phone Post

Jumbocrunch -
bubski27 - Lesnar can't take a punch. No amount of training can change that Phone Post

No amount of training can rid you of your tiny wiener Phone Post

Lol he mad....... time to change the Brock panties Phone Post

StruggleSnuggles - 
RKing85 - Brock Lesnar does whatever pays him the most.

High priced whore IMO Phone Post

better than being a wage slave..... truth

Jumbocrunch -
bubski27 - Lesnar can't take a punch. No amount of training can change that Phone Post

. Phone Post

Ricky Spanish - 
Jumbocrunch -

I guess Jumbo doesn't believe in the effectiveness of jelqing

Carwin

/discussion

Brock was never the same after the illness and I'm not a Brock fan. In fact I HATED him. Phone Post

The master of the Brocktagon! Paul Heyman really said that lol Phone Post

Ricky Spanish - 
Jumbocrunch -

Lol this takes the thread.

See you in a month brock

Remember when Ken Shamrock fought Steve Blackman in the "Lion's Den"?

I don't get how it's by boxing and working the head on a regular basis to work on shit is how you get better at taking punches and he refuses to let his training partners really do it.

He would hate the camps where fighters beat the crap out of each other to get tougher to beat and prepared for the worst.

I don't get how people desperately want a guy who refers to an organization that had a character like Goldust years back that would get sexually obsessed with wrestlers and one based on his wang size.

I think his advent when I was a kid was where I seriously started hating wrestling. Not that being a gay wrestler was wrong I'm just not into guys talking about wangs when they are about to have long repeated physical contact in a ring.

I have no Boner for Brock which is the charity I think you can donate to, to raise the UFC contract to where Brock would want to come back.

Guys if he legit quit he wouldn't use tout, which wwe is pushing hardcore. Angles, how do they work?

Brock's contract is for only so many dates.

Therefore he must go away for a while so as to save them for the run to WrestleMania. Phone Post

Publicity stunt

he's got a 1 yr, 5 million contract with limited appearances that expired in MArch of 2013

he aint going anywhere

Jack Skellington - Publicity stunt

he's got a 1 yr, 5 million contract with limited appearances that expired in MArch of 2013

he aint going anywhere

I agree seems like a stint to get viewers. Phone Post