BROCK LESNAR AT UFC 200

whoops wrong thread

Smartest thing for WWE to do would be to promote the fuck out of the fight on RAW and embrace the idea of their contracted guy going to the UFC for a fight. 

J Cov - CM Punk allowed to return to WWE as part of the deal? Phone Post 3.0

More likely that Ronda Rousey will do something with wwe or maybe mcgregor.

I wonder if this is why his match at mania with Dean was so lackluster and safe. Makes sense in hindsight.

It was included in his contract that he could have 1 fight prior to Wrestlemaina 33 Phone Post 3.0

VTCO - 

Smartest thing for WWE to do would be to promote the fuck out of the fight on RAW and embrace the idea of their contracted guy going to the UFC for a fight. 

Yep. Paul E. needs to be cutting promos about how when the UFC needed to sign a fight for their landmark, biggest card ever, they came to "my client, mayor of Suplex City, BROOCCKK LEESSSSNNNAAAAAAARRRRRRRR".

As an aside, when Brock hits the cage, a Suplex City chant will be huge. And if he actually gets a suplex on someone, the UFC will get a pop from their crowd like they've not gotten in a LOOONNNNGGGGG time.

And it'll be via the WWE.

Yea if he's planning on wrestling at SS I'm not expecting a Mark Hunto fight 

It is a huge risk putting him in there. He'll be 39 in a month and hasn't fought in 5 years. If they match him with Mark Hunt that is anything but an easy fight. I am a huge Brock fan but I don't see this ending well for him at this point unless he is given a favorable match-up. Phone Post 3.0

His opponents gonna be announced on sports center tonight, I hope that given its a big surprise that it's a big name like Fedor. Phone Post 3.0

Akron OG -
Marlo Sansfield -
TFK_Samsonite1084 - When has Brock lost in humiliating fashion?

Even if he loses, will it hurt him like he did after returning after the Overeem fight? If memory serves he had a nice little run coming of a loss in the UFC Phone Post 3.0

Cain and Overeem fights were beatdowns. Who knows how sharp he will be with such a layoff.
Only reason they were beatdowns is because diverticulitis moron.

He was a wrecking machine before that. Phone Post 3.0
Cmon dude, diverticulitis yeah, it'll fuck you up. But Overeem and Cain are complete fighters on another level.

Heath Herring, Frank Mir, and Shane Carwin are not on those guys level. Randy couture weighed 50 pounds less than Brock, but a great win regardless.

Don't make it seem Brock would have been the goat had he not gotten sick. Phone Post 3.0

Did not see this coming, that's for sure.

Waiting to see who his opponent is. Phone Post 3.0

They should an his opponent tomorrow night on Raw Phone Post 3.0

Ramirez83 - They should an his opponent tomorrow night on Raw Phone Post 3.0
Announce Phone Post 3.0

Zuffa never wants to be compared to "pro wrestling" and always says that they are better... yet when their postergirl is having a mental breakdown and doesn't know when she will return, and their posterboy dropping out due to "PR commitments".... They crawl back to "pro wrestling" to help bail them out of the money pit they are in for UFC 200.

Zuffa must have opened up the checkbook for Brock and Vince.. Did Dana just join the Vince McMahon "Kiss My Ass" Club?.. ha Phone Post 3.0