Brock Lesnar: Before he was a superstar

This video was produced during Brock's WWE career. --bloodyelbow.com

Wow..this was good..he's not as big of a douche as he seems. Maybe this was before the ego....or maybe this is really how he is.

Brock loves to be physical with other men.

Very cool video. Thanks Card.

BaddKarma - Look how thin Brock was, he was naturally a thin, tall guy.... then he suddenly grew huge.

its called puberty retard

I wonder how big his parents are?

BaddKarma - Look how thin Brock was, he was naturally a thin, tall guy.... then he suddenly grew huge.

yeah... just vitamins and lots of food.
NOT.

"Look how thin Brock was, he was naturally a thin, tall guy".

BaddKarma - "its called puberty retard"

I've never seen a naturally thin person hit puberty and suddenly grow into a hulk, no matter how much they trained or ate.

Bullshit.

Almost everyone athlete I went to high school looked like a fucking twig compared to what they looked like five or ten years later.  I was around 130 pounds when I graduated high school, blew up to about 165 pounds by the time I got out of college, and continued to fill out until I reached my current weight of 180 pounds (which hasn't changed much in the last decade).  That's nearly a 40% increase for a decent high school athlete who keeps active by going to the gym and playing rec league team sports.  For elite athletes with crazy genetics and access to world class strength coaches and training tables, the results are A LOT more pronounced. 

Yes yes, naturally thin people at the age of 14 will never ever able to grow big naturally. Its impossible!!

-UG Nerd

Ryan MacLeod - Nice. You could make Mike Tyson look like a nice guy too if you put it into a small 7 minute package.

There were also kittens

he was alreasy a superstar when this vid was made.

If you ever get a chance to meet Brock in person I would suggest it. He is actually a very nice guy. Pretty much what you see in that video.

TTT for the man who haunts Fedor's nightmares.

thx for posting Card

He is a nice guy. He's playing a character and does it well which is why he's making millions and why most of his critics are sitting in their studio apartments calling him an asshole.

His parents seem really nice, but you can tell he was a bully growing up.

Steve4192 - 
BaddKarma - "its called puberty retard"

I've never seen a naturally thin person hit puberty and suddenly grow into a hulk, no matter how much they trained or ate.

Bullshit.

Almost everyone athlete I went to high school looked like a fucking twig compared to what they looked like five or ten years later.  I was around 130 pounds when I graduated high school, blew up to about 165 pounds by the time I got out of college, and continued to fill out until I reached my current weight of 180 pounds (which hasn't changed much in the last decade).  That's nearly a 40% increase for a decent high school athlete who keeps active by going to the gym and playing rec league team sports.  For elite athletes with crazy genetics and access to world class strength coaches and training tables, the results are A LOT more pronounced. 

TRUTH

The pre-DD era!

people might stop crediting brock's genetics when they get a look at his completely average parents.

the guy is a hard worker.  hush up.