Brock Lesnar Retires

Genetic freak for sure, even without the roids. Too bad he got hooked on them. I'm sure with the right training environment he could have excelled without them, but if you're on them for such a long time I guess it's a psychological crutch as well. But the guy had heaps potential. Entered the sport way too late though.

In case anyone hasn't figured this out, Brock really doesn't hurt himself by doing this.

What I mean is he has roughly 5 months left until his suspension is up and during that time he would be tested by USADA. This is during WM where Brock may want to gain some muscle. He obviously wasn't going to stay in USADA even if he wanted to fight again as he only fights 1 time a year if that at this point. So what makes most sense. Simple, "retire" and now he is no longer under USADA testing. He can at anytime unretire and has to be tested for 5 months prior to his bout. Not a big deal because he would have "retired" any ways at the end of his suspension if no bout was in the works. So now he can just be tested by WWE and not worry about USADA bothering him at 6am. If he ever wants to come back, he does 5 months instead of 4 that he would normally have to do before he fights.

Smart move by him if he wants to keep fighting option open for a big fight in a year or two as it gets USADA out of his life and if he wants to take a fight, get pre-tested on your own to make sure you pass. Stay clean for 5 months, fight, retire.  

My favorite Canadian fighter of all time

GOAT

Farewell Frate Trane!

DanChow -
theshooter - It is a shame that Brock Lesnar never had the chance to achieve his full potential in MMA. He could have been even more scary than he was, and that's pretty damn scary.

Andrew you always did like "fake wrasslin'" I know you well you just don't who I am.

Brock Lesnar Informs UFC of Retirement from MMA, Removed from Drug-Testing Pool

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2693027-brock-lesnar-informs-ufc-of-retirement-from-mma-removed-from-drug-testing-poo
So weird

He'll be another one of those wrestlers that doesn't make it to 60 with the amount of stuff he's on.

Sorry but his fear and reaction to getting hit was just a let down.

Munk - Sorry but his fear and reaction to getting hit was just a let down.

Yeah that's what I'm saying, if he started training MMA earlier and surrounded with the right people he had the potential to go much further. Not just a team that caters to his ego.