Brock Lesnar vs Hongman Choi

Who wins?

I say the big chinese guy due to to real fight experience...

sure lesnar has a collegiate wrestling background, but the hongman has fought in chinese wrestling and has several K-1 fights, and has fought MMA

large asian man in round 1

By Chinese, I assume you mean Korean.

Lesner Rnd 1 by: Pumch, punch, penis dagger, punch, punch.

---HungMan Choi would be a good Pr0n name.---

huge man choi :P

Lesnar will beat him IMO, Hong only got his siz.. Lesnar is much more athletic than him, and much better wrestler.

If Lesnar doesn't finish him in the first round, I think it would be a
disappointment. Honestly, a 7 ft+ kickboxer against a decorated college
wrestler? He's tailormade for Brock to run through.

This fight sucks.

i predict an F-5 in the 1st round

I'll take that big Lo Pan looking guy.

the style matchup can make for a boring fight...

Brock should be able to take him down and control him for a decision if nothing else. I'm interested to see what Brock's cardio is like if it goes the distance.

"Brock should be able to take him down and control him for a decision if nothing else. I'm interested to see what Brock's cardio is like if it goes the distance."

I agree.  So long as he doesn't get caught on the way in with a KO shot (very unlikely) or try to stand up with him,  then it should be pretty old school-- wrestler beats kickboxer in mma rules 9 times outta 10.

Lesnar is going to pound him senseless

with today's frequent standups , brock wouldd probably get KOed

Winner will be the fans - who don't waste their time watching

Brock will smash him.

I am going to have to go with Lesnar!

Brock Lesnar will win this fight. He will surprise a lot of people with his ability to strike. He isn't going to make this a boxing match, but will get this one on the ground fast and then he will finish his opponent. He is wrestling the nations top heavyweight, working with MMAA, which has produced Sean Sherk, Nick "the goat" Thompson, Dave Menne, currently, Brock Larson is training 2-3 times a week, and is in great shape. Should be fun.

greg nelson

I hear Brock hits pretty damn hard. Should be interesting...

"is training 2-3 times a week"

Uhhh...what?

Lesnar by botched shooting star press in round 3.