Brock Lesnar vs. The Rock Idea Pitched

A WWE creative member suggested the idea of having Brock Lesnar run-in and cost The Rock the WWE Title at Royal Rumble, leading to Rock vs. Brock at WrestleMania 29. The chances of this happening are likely very slim since Rock has been pretty much promised the belt.

How's this...

Punk goes on this campaign about "this isn't the UFC Dwayne... you aren't just handed title shots... you've gotta win a match if you wanna face me... blah blah blah"

Vince eventually says Punk is right... next week on raw the Rock will be here for a match... if he wins he faces Punk.

Rock is there next week in the ring waiting for his surprise opponent... Brad Maddox with his last shot at winning himself a contract! Crowd goes crazy for the easy squash for Rocky, at some point the ref gets knocked down, Brock comes outta nowhere and F-5s Rock and Brad Maddox pins him!!!

Vince gets pissed at everything Paul Heyman is pulling, announces Rock will get another chance to win his RR championship match next week against.... PAUL HEYMAN!

Rock Squashes Paul, right after Rock wins his chance to compete for the title at RR Brock comes out and attacks Rock again but this time it's kinda even... Then the Shield comes down and turns the tide and Rocky is getting beat down. Finally Punk comes walking down to a beaten Rock, they lift him up for a GTS and Raw goes off the air with the entire Paul Heyman stable in the ring looking like the baddest, most unstoppable stable ever.

Sorry for the FRAT but that would be awesome... Then you'd have it out in the open about everybody working with Paul... who'll play the perfect evil mastermind, Punk gets a shitload of heat, Maddox is in, and you have options all over the place with the Rock, Punk and Brock going into RR and WM season.

AK-BJJ - How's this...

Punk goes on this campaign about "this isn't the UFC Dwayne... you aren't just handed title shots... you've gotta win a match if you wanna face me... blah blah blah"

Vince eventually says Punk is right... next week on raw the Rock will be here for a match... if he wins he faces Punk.

Rock is there next week in the ring waiting for his surprise opponent... Brad Maddox with his last shot at winning himself a contract! Crowd goes crazy for the easy squash for Rocky, at some point the ref gets knocked down, Brock comes outta nowhere and F-5s Rock and Brad Maddox pins him!!!

Vince gets pissed at everything Paul Heyman is pulling, announces Rock will get another chance to win his RR championship match next week against.... PAUL HEYMAN!

Rock Squashes Paul, right after Rock wins his chance to compete for the title at RR Brock comes out and attacks Rock again but this time it's kinda even... Then the Shield comes down and turns the tide and Rocky is getting beat down. Finally Punk comes walking down to a beaten Rock, they lift him up for a GTS and Raw goes off the air with the entire Paul Heyman stable in the ring looking like the baddest, most unstoppable stable ever.

Sorry for the FRAT but that would be awesome... Then you'd have it out in the open about everybody working with Paul... who'll play the perfect evil mastermind, Punk gets a shitload of heat, Maddox is in, and you have options all over the place with the Rock, Punk and Brock going into RR and WM season.

Way too good to actually ever happen Phone Post

A logical build to a title match. WWE creative would never go for it.

AK-BJJ - How's this...

That FRAT was awesome.  Its too good of a story, the creative team would never do that.  They need to do something, I am actually thinking about watching TNA.

That storyline is fantastic reminds me a little of Rock chasing HHH's belt and DX getting in the way. Like the others said way too good to happen. Phone Post

Thanks guys... Anybody with the hook up to get me a job? lol I can come up with a better way to handle everybody else too, but then again so can most of you here.

Seriously though, I came up with that off the top of my head in 5 minutes... What exactly are the writers doing?! That scenario is compelling and can be done completely PG, so what's the problem??

SaintVon Barksdale - Fantasy booking is embarrassing unless it's done for an imaginary company.

Yeah... It's way cooler to role play on a video game than throwing out a possible scenario with real people. You must get all the chicks.

AK-BJJ - How's this...

that's awesome. should happen.

it will be Brock/Rock at WM for the big belt, no question about it