Brock Lesnar's next fight?

I am thinking if Derrick Lewis gets through Mark Hunt that Lesnar vs. Lewis would be appealing.

Then there's Daniel Cormier vs. Brock Lesnar or a rematch against Velasquez or Overeem.

Luke Rockhold vs. Brock Lesnar?

Hopefully he never fights again. He's a cheating scumbag. 

If McGregor can enter boxing and fight Floyd,

Roman Reigns should come in and fight Stipe or DC

Or DC can fight Strowman for a chance at Brock

MagSlim -

So you feel same way about Jones then?

I'll go w Mir after suspension is up.

MagSlim -

That sorta leaves no one eligible to fight.

That video got me hype boy

Only fights I want to see Brock have would be with Shane Carwin or Frank Mir let all of them have USADA exemptions.

Brock vs Mir or Werdum is sort of interesting.

Brock vs Fedor is slightly more interesting.

Brock vs Cormier is slightly more interesting still.

None of these are ultra compelling. And I don't see Brock making any kind of run. He'll always be a wrestler. It makes me vomit to say it, because I like the guy, but he's a bit of a gate-keeper for the division: only people with very solid wrestling and better boxing can be in the top 5. Fuck, I guess that's not bad... it means he's a perennial top 5, not bad for a guy that's not even taking fights.

The drug thing especially hurts his credibility, because of his size. Everyone someone sees him, there's nothing you'll be able to do to convince them he's not on roids. Regardless of the truth of that.

SexiestManAlive - If McGregor can enter boxing and fight Floyd,

Roman Reigns should come in and fight Stipe or DC

Or DC can fight Strowman for a chance at Brock
Roman would fire up in a RNC and no sell stipe's best punch......

DC already beat the shit out of a pro wrestler.

The money fight is Lesnar vs Lashley; this fight would do crazy. fucking. numbers.

^co-main punk vs diego.

jgiveshead - Brock vs Mir or Werdum is sort of interesting.

None of these are ultra compelling. And I don't see Brock making any kind of run. He'll always be a wrestler. It makes me vomit to say it, because I like the guy, but he's a bit of a gate-keeper for the division: only people with very solid wrestling and better boxing can be in the top 5. Fuck, I guess that's not bad... it means he's a perennial top 5, not bad for a guy that's not even taking fights.

The drug thing especially hurts his credibility, because of his size. Everyone someone sees him, there's nothing you'll be able to do to convince them he's not on roids. Regardless of the truth of that.

But why would you want to convince anyone that a UFC /WWE guy is not on roids? These are the PED leagues. Look at Georges, the ultimate denier of PED's and his new designer HGH gut? These guys are dirty. The cage fight spectacle has it ingrained in its culture. It would be like saying NFL guys aren't on juice. Who in UFC is not or has not been on PED's? Even Penn and Royce failed tests.

SinCityHustler - 
jgiveshead - Brock vs Mir or Werdum is sort of interesting.

But why would you want to convince anyone that a UFC /WWE guy is not on roids? These are the PED leagues. Look at Georges, the ultimate denier of PED's and his new designer HGH gut? These guys are dirty. The cage fight spectacle has it ingrained in its culture. It would be like saying NFL guys aren't on juice. Who in UFC is not or has not been on PED's? Even Penn and Royce failed tests.

Sorry, I may have been misunderstood. I don't really have a problem with what a full grown ass man puts in his body. I'm under no illusions about how professional sports work.

I was just acknowledging that the perceived lack of compelling matchups, plus the steroid issue, I think that puts the UFC in a relatively difficult marketing position with Brock. He's probably not worth the salary he'd demand. A properly hyped Fedor fight could swing the balance back the other way.

Of course that's just my gut instinct. I don't know anything about the actual market value for Brock, nor how the steroids effect that value (they might not at all, hell, this is the Trump era, it might even make him a superhero).