Brock set to shake up WWE/UFC universe w/new book

written by himself and Paul Heyman.

'The Ultimate book experience of 2011 for both UFC and WWE fans alike is now available for pre-order. The anticipation is growing. Hell, I think my heart is pounding like crazy. This book is going to be The Next Big Thing in the publishing world!

BROCK LESNAR: MY STORY OF DETERMINATION, DOMINATION, AND SURVIVAL which the big hoss wrote himself along with long time confidant and buddy Paul Heyman (yes, he of ECW genius lore and WWE Smackdown's greatest episodes ever) looks to be the biggest sports book of the calendar year 2011'

pre order:

http://www.amazon.com/Death-Clutch-Determination-Domination-Survival/dp/0062023128/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297971910&sr=8-1

http://heymanhustle.craveonline.com/articles/news/126669-brock-lesnar-book-cover

Any quotes out of it yet? Phone Post

It will be interesting to hear Brock's take on the "plane ride from hell".

Why exactly is it about to "shake up these universes"?

Bill Pharoni - It will be interesting to hear Brock's take on the "plane ride from hell".

What does this refer to?

Undertaker finishing move?

Jefe de Jefes - 
Bill Pharoni - It will be interesting to hear Brock's take on the "plane ride from hell".

What does this refer to?

Undertaker finishing move?

Wwe private jet flight that included a nude ric flair and a drunk gold dust sexy sexually harassing stewardesses and a brawl between Brock and curt hennig that nearly popped open the emergency exit

Here's what I know/vaguely remember. All or none of these facts could be true.

Bradshaw partially cutting off Michael Hayes' mullet.
Goldust singing love songs to his then ex-wife Terri Runnels.
Curt Hennig antagonizing Brock about his shooting abilities to the point they square off and wrestle on the plane.
Scott Hall getting drunk again.

Hall and Hennig were fired shortly after I think.

I think the haircut incident was X-Pac/Sean Waltman.

kanotoa - Can someone buy the book and post a cliff notes version hear please.
You can tell from the "hear" you don't read much.  Cliff notes is probably a good idea for you.

I don't know go it will shake up the ufc, he proclaims he never watches mma and doesn't know who anybody are Phone Post

Has the story been made current, or did it go to print months ago?  I expect quite a bit of fallout if Brock and Heyman reveal that Lesnar/Velasquez was a worked recreation of Lesnar/Guerrero scripted to draw in the Mexican fans.

I think it was Mckorkle who did the legendary review on Hughes' book. Some even said it was more entertaining than the actual book. Hopefully someone with a better memory than me remembers who who it was.

I hear its 90% pictures so Brock can read it.

LelandMMA - I hear its 90% pictures so Brock can read it.

he's a college graduate you know  .....

Behold, Space Mountain.

some of that plane ride shit is made up.

Wasn't it Hall that cut PS's hair?

Daniel Carver - 
Jack Skellington - 
LelandMMA - I hear its 90% pictures so Brock can read it.

he's a college graduate you know  .....

Communications or phys. ed?

Sanskrit.

I'm assuming this is going to be a coloring book?

Anomonis - 
topshelf720 - 
You can tell from the "hear" you don't read much.  Cliff notes is probably a good idea for you.

You can tell from your 'bitchiness' you don't socialize much. Staying inside is probably a good idea for you.

I bet Brock has some good stories about life in the WWE. I used to like reading about the old stories, some crazy shit going on behind the scenes there.
Who the hell are you?  His dad?

topshelf720 - 
Anomonis - 
topshelf720 - 

You can tell from your 'bitchiness' you don't socialize much. Staying inside is probably a good idea for you.

I bet Brock has some good stories about life in the WWE. I used to like reading about the old stories, some crazy shit going on behind the scenes there.
Who the hell are you?  His dad?

wat