Brock showing much more class than Mir on mmaradio

Brock is on MMARadio right now. He hadn't heard any of the crap Mir was saying. They just told him Frank said "Brock's coaches don't know what they're doing... I'm stronger and faster than Brock... Brock hasn't had much success in MMA... Brock hits like a girl... Brock won't have the reporters to protect him..."

Brock's response to all this was to simply to say that Mir is jealous and scared and this is his way of trying to puff himself up. He said he's been dealing with this his whole life and fighting for revenge is stupid.

He also said that Mir lied about the story of him hiring a lawyer to see if what Mazzagatti did was illegal

This is suprising given the fact that Lesnar is suppossed to be the WWE guy who hypes fights.

sounded like a class act. the stuff mir has said it just so out there its insane. saying he could dead lift more than brock as well haha

latmmrh - sounded like a class act. the stuff mir has said it just so out there its insane. saying he could dead lift more than brock as well haha

Yeah, they read Brock like every quote that Mir has said the past couple weaks and it sounds like the type of stuff a 12 year old would say.

"I could beat you in a deadlift competition!" I mean who the fuck says something like that?

I foresee an Ian Freeman-like beating in Frank's future....

When Frank Mir said the shit about how he is faster and has more agility then brock and he said hes a heavy weight who is gifted to move fast like a MW all I could do was laugh Mir is a gassing slow motion piece of trash talking garbage
Hes one of the only people that talks smart and sounds dumb

Damn, Mir did look great in the Nog fight and kinda won me over as a fan with what he said post fight. But this trash talk reminds me of why i've never liked Mir.

Drhydro - When Frank Mir said the shit about how he is faster and has more agility then brock and he said hes a heavy weight who is gifted to move fast like a MW all I could do was laugh Mir is a gassing slow motion piece of trash talking garbage
Hes one of the only people that talks smart and sounds dumb

Lesnar commented on that too. He said something like "Some people don't remember the stuff he said right after the fight. But he said I've never been hit that hard in my life and he felt like he was underwater when I was on top of him".

The funny thing is that Mir also didn't talk any shit on the press conference a couple days ago. It's really cowardly to talk that much shit about someone behind their back and then say the opposite when they're around.

I thought Mir looked great vs Nog as well but I did think it was a early stopage and also found out Nog spent the week before the fight in the hospital but he didnt say shit or use it as an excuse thats a pro

MMARadio? Link or website to listen in please

Not disputing the things Frank said, but where and when does he say "Lesnar hits like a girl"?

He didnt say he hit like a girl he said that the ref steve maz didnt help him in the fight at all he actually helped brock get to a better position and how brocks little 2 inch punchs didnt phase him or something along those words

LEET060 - MMARadio? Link or website to listen in please

came on mmamania.com

To nyhcloyalty:

Mir said a month ago that "my little sister hits harder than Brock Lesnar". It's on a bunch of blogs

OK I never heard that but it certainly does not surprize me

Hood_Jitsu - 
LEET060 - MMARadio? Link or website to listen in please

came on mmamania.com

To nyhcloyalty:

Mir said a month ago that "my little sister hits harder than Brock Lesnar". It's on a bunch of blogs

Thanks, I'll google it. 

I think it was more like " brocks punches are like getting hit by your little sister...they don't really hurt they are just annoying" something along those lines...I do remember Mir saying he has never been hit harder and saying he was seeing flashing lights...all this talk is making me want to drop the rest of my bodog account on brock

Mir's verbal assault is going to cost him I'm afraid.

it didn't cost Dan Hardy, the biggest smack talker doesn't always lose

anyway, I seem to recall Brock saying Mir's wins are a result of being lucky, and that he gave Mir that kneebar, not exactly giving Mir any respect

Did everyone forget Lesnar "riding" Heath Herring, and then pointing and laughing in his face right after the fight? 

nyhcloyalty - Did everyone forget Lesnar "riding" Heath Herring, and then pointing and laughing in his face right after the fight? 

Yes indeed. You know it wasn't the Randy fight that made me dislike Lesnar. It was that Herring fight. I wanted Brock to win sooooo fuckin' bad, but when he did what he did there at the end, and also the way he pushed heath down after the first bell...man that shit really ate at me.

nyhcloyalty - Did everyone forget Lesnar "riding" Heath Herring, and then pointing and laughing in his face right after the fight? 

yes and i think he will do something similar after the mir fight. he said after the herring fight that he didn't like what herring was saying about him before the fight. i dont like it but i think hes been pretty respectful since