Brock = To big, fast, strong and skilled....

to be beaten.

itll take someone like alexander karlin to take him out. sobody of equal size/strength and world class dominant wrestling credentials to even come close..

i just dont see it happening ...

Yes but he was rocked and in a very bad position for a while. I see some others able to do that and maybe even finish.

I hear that brock doesnt tip very well

i dont think hell be put in that position again. he learns from those types of mistakes.. ie.. heel hooks from MIR... if carwin couldnt finish him there, he will never have another chance LIKE THAT ONE to finish him again.

The scary part about Brock is...

We all knew he was big,strong,athletic,could wrestle,hit hard,and had cardio.

Now we just found out,he has a great chin and heart as well.

He wont be losing for a while.

I agree that he is to strong two lose and no longer should be ranked number too, under Fedor.

X_Rated -  Pretty much. Carwin had/has the best shot imo

Yup, only guy that may have a chance to rock him now is Angus from AC/DC

He's like a super-Coleman. Except that Coleman got submitted off of Fedor's back...

xkmasada - He's like a super-Coleman. Except that Coleman got submitted off of Fedor's back...

Not like Coleman.

Coleman was a better wrestler.

Coleman had no cardio.

How many fights does Brock have now ? 5 ? 6?

LOL, he'll do fine.

Shane might learn something too. I would put my money on him in a rematch.

Cain will beat him.

IMO Brock didn't look like the same physically dominant beast vs. Carwin. I think the time off really hurt his development, and I don't think he's as imposing as he was before he got sick.

I don't think he will be able to out wrestle Cain for the win... he'll gas if he tries, and get TKO'd.

Legends - Yes but he was rocked and in a very bad position for a while. I see some others able to do that and maybe even finish.

I dont see anyone else except Shane Carwin putting him that position.
No one else has the size, power, and striking that Carwin does to even get Brock into that situation.

Even after Shane's onslaught, Brock just decided to stand up and give it back to him. He was dazed and confused a bit, but it didn't mean anything once he realized what was happening. With this most recent lesson in place, Brock just goes back to the drawing board with guys like Erik Paulson and learns more. He will get better and better and better.

LOL at Cain having anything to do with Lesnar. He is already defeated mentally after watching Shane's loss, which by the way was an incredible effort by Shane. Much respect to him for being the first to put some fear in Brock.

how can you say this when many many many fights have been stopped for less damage than what lesnar took?

Honestly, I can see him getting submitted by a big BJJ guy like Gonzaga.

^^ LOL

Granpa - Honestly, I can see him getting submitted by a big BJJ guy like Gonzaga.

lol.

Yeah right, the guy Randy and Carwin beat.....

Muzalini - 
stickman - I agree that he is to strong two lose and no longer should be ranked number too, under Fedor.

Could you have possibly used the word to, too, two incorrectly anymore in this one sentence?

Not without adding more prepositions, I'm assuming he did it on purpose, but the proof is in the putting.

fedor would knock him down and submit him within the first 2 minutes.