Brock = To big, fast, strong and skilled....

carwin coulda kod him if he'd picked his shots better imo

Carwin will always have a 50% shot or better of beating him. ALWAYS.

Congrats to Brock and props for coming bck like he did but i dont think its that accurate to say someone who nearly got finished on the first striking exchange of the fight is unbeatable.

My money will be on Cain.

There are 3 types of guys that can beat Lesnar.

1)Very experienced BJJ guys with a dangerous guard(Werdum, Nogueira)

2)A Hard puncher with knock out power(Carwin)

3)A guy with endless cardio who isn't gonna stop attacking. (Cain)

Funny, Fedor has all 3 of these things.

HumbleFighter20 - to be beaten.

itll take someone like alexander karlin to take him out. sobody of equal size/strength and world class dominant wrestling credentials to even come close..

i just dont see it happening ...

No... Shane in a rematch would beat him. 

I know people keep saying Cain will beat Brock but I'd like to read an actual analysis of how he gets it done. KO? Takedown with ground n pound? What? I don't see either of those happening so I'm wondering how this is supposed to play out for Cain.

I could see someone like say... Shane Carwin with better conditioning taking him out.

tuna fish..your a fucking fag, who i would gut if i ever met you anywere. fuck face.

aside from that, cain is a dead man..i wonder about the guys who pick cain...ru guys just trying to stir up "drama"?

cain couldnt stand a chance..

Brock = beaten suck hole once Cain gets hold of him

Cain is a dead man??

Brock is to skilled in his standup game? I don't think so and he will get knocked out soon.

Should be a great fight.  Cain has the cardio and heart, as well as better technical striking and very good wrestling.  Brock has the speed power, heart wrestling, intelligence.  I can't call it.  A murderers row that Brock is being put through so early in his career.  Im not sure anyone else could have done what Brock has done to this point of his development.  

PoppinFresh - whats crazy is, if you go back a few years ago, NO ONE on this forum thought brock would ever amount to shit

they thought it was a disgrace that a former WWE fighter would be in the UFC. it was a god damn insult to every MMA fanboy on this site that brock was in MMA.

people totally disregarded his wrestling credentials and said he would be another bob sapp.

this was like 95% of this very message board.

now look at this forum. all those same haters will never admit they were wrong.

There are still many refusing to admit the obvious.  Lesnar is a monster.  With his wrestling pedigree, physical attributes, and WWE experience, he simply is on a rise unlike anything we've ever seen in MMA.  

Choo-Choooo!!!

Joe Ray Fan -  I think he's going to be too much for Cain to handle. It's going to take someone with big power to beat him. I'd favor Brock over most of the top 10 right now except for Fedor and Junior 2 Saints. Carwin will always have a punchers chance, but being so close to victory and dropping the ball might do his head in for the rematch.

As good as Brock is, we should never forget that he took a glancing uppercut, ran, dropped and went fetal. 

That's what's so exciting about the big man.  He is still basically learning how to fight.  Right now he's simply going on athleticism, a few moves, and some pro wrestling back ground and that's enough to be the top fighter in the world.  As he develops into a complete fighter, he simply will be unstoppable.  

I'll be the first one to give him big props for coming back to win but at the same time, how can a guy who was nearly taken out on his opponent's first attack of the fight be considered invinsible?

I think cain could win if he imployed a randy vs gonzaga gameplan, try to wear on brock while avoiding damage if he can, keep moving in and out mix it up like frank edgar for heavyweight, Gonzaga i could see beating brock also fedor and shane in the rematch. However i would bet on brock in all those fights but i wouldn't be surprised when he loses unless it's by KO due F5.....

LoL @ KO due F5!  What's an F5 by the way?  Not the wrestling move, where did that name come from?

voorhees - The scary part about Brock is...

We all knew he was big,strong,athletic,could wrestle,hit hard,and had cardio.

Now we just found out,he has a great chin and heart as well.

He wont be losing for a while.
This.

Brock is way over-hyped. I can't believe all the bullshit remarks obout his greatness. Am I the only person that watched 116? What did you witness? Was that greatness? To cower and back pedal after receiving 1 upper cut and eventually win because his opponent kept GnP straight into his forearms and gloves and gassed himself out....that is worthy of world No.1?

My vote, Takiyama is world HW No.1.......based on the ridiculous over-hype RE Brock, Takiyama makes about as much sense.