Brock too emotional?

Does anyone think that Brock is a bit too emotional for a sport that requires a level head at all times?

The guy could barely talk when he got boo'ed at weigh ins.  When he had to watch video of him getting tapped out by Frank Mir he threw a little pissy fit, and every interview he seems to take it personal that anyone is even daring to fight  him.  When he wins he turns into a drooling mongoloid who can't even control his own post-fight speech.

How is this guy really going to react when he get hit flush?  How is he going to react if he gets put on his back?

This guy just seems way too volatile and emotional for a sport that requires calm and rationality at all points.  Look at Fedor, he got just a touch overaggressive against Werdum and it was the last mistake he was even allowed to make before losing.

I can't imagine how this emotional adolescent is going to act when he's in trouble in the cage.

I dont think he needs a cool, calm & collected, level head.

Brock is Unbreakable. 

I have Shane as the clear cut #2 after Brock and right before Fedor (hurts to say it)

But I think Brock is going to rage out of control and go on a monster tear from here on out

You don't think you need a level head at the very top level of MMA competition?

That sounds a little off.  This sport is at least 50% mental.

I knew a powerhouse wrestler that was emotionally volatile and declared completely unbreakable once.  His name was Mark Coleman.

I hear ya bro, and if you dont think hes going to rage out of control.. thats fine.

I just see him going into Beast Mode in a real big way.. just my opinion.

i think it will depend on how he loses, and how quickly. god help us if he wins-MM

...poor guy,he's never gonna get anywhere if he doesn't get those emotions in check.LOL

Mad Xyientist -  You don't think you need a level head at the very top level of MMA competition?

That sounds a little off.  This sport is at least 50% mental.

I knew a powerhouse wrestler that was emotionally volatile and declared completely unbreakable once.  His name was Mark Coleman.<br type="_moz" />

say what you will about him pre and post fight, from the fights he has had i have yet to see him anything but level headed and calm.

i mean alot of people go crazy after they win, climb the cage do backflips, hell look at liddel he runs aroudn the cage screaming after his wins and people never questioned his metal toughness.

lesnar is so overrated.

5 fuckin fights people.

wake the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ultimoplata - ...poor guy,he's never gonna get anywhere if he doesn't get those emotions in check.LOL

I'm not saying that being emotional is a detriment in fake wrestling.

I'm saying it's a detriment in real fighting.  That's pretty much an established fact.

kooldover - lesnar is so overrated.

5 fuckin fights people.

The UFC hype machine compels you to obey and bow down to the greatest HW ever, at 4-1.

sewich -

i mean alot of people go crazy after they win, climb the cage do backflips, hell look at liddel he runs aroudn the cage screaming after his wins and people never questioned his metal toughness.

strong point making by sewich.

But I still can detect a serious tone of insecurity in almost any interview he does.  Confident men close their mouths and act respectful.  The insecure whine about how overrated their opponents are and how they got lucky.

Brock crushes skulls!

He hasnt really shown those emotions during fights though.

When Mir hit him with that knee he still seemed focused, though I could see it costing him a fight one day

He feeds off his emotions in a good way.

Obviously it didn't hurt him during his D1 wrestling career.

Mad Xyientist - 
I knew a powerhouse wrestler that was emotionally volatile and declared completely unbreakable once.  His name was Mark Coleman.<br type="_moz" />

That's why Brock doesn't train at HammerHouse Gym/Mark Coleman's backyard.

frontrowbrian - Don't confuse post fight antics for fighting too much on emotion. During the actual fight, Brock is focused on the task at hand. After he pounds someone out, you might see some fireworks but I doubt it since he really doesn't dislike Carwin. Mir insulted him and that's why Brock reacted the way he did at UFC 100. Brock fights under control. He follows directions from his coaches. After the fight, it's a different story but only against people who insult him like Herring and Mir.
Brock will NEVER have sex with you. You can stop trying so hard. He's straight. 

good points all around.

except possibly by me.

kooldover - lesnar is so overrated.

5 fuckin fights people.

I hear a lot that Lesnar is overrated, but I never really see anyone overrating him, just simply mentioning facts:

1. He jumped into the elite fighting organization in the world and, after an initial setback beat two top 10 heavyweights, one former top 10 and became the champion in his division, every fight was won decisively

2. He is an amazing athlete, trememdously strong combined with speed never before seen in his division

His record doesn't look amazing but there's no denying what he is and what he has done so far, and this deserves respect.

To be 100% honest I thought we were talking about OUTSIDE of the cage all along.

I've never witnessed him get into any trouble in a fight due to emotions.

At least its never been evident to me.

He's had 5 fights, 1 of which he tapped out in 90 seconds and one of which was against Min Soo Kim. 

It's not really fair to say "well it's never happened yet" at this point.  I wanna see this guy fight back from being behind, then we'll know.