Brock will destroy Overeem

Reem is about to get a heavy dose of chest penis.

and don't go bringing up Reem being an elite striker.

Life is different when you're fighting guys in the top 10

???

I support this thread

And so it begins.....

His striking didn't look impressive at all in that fight. And didn't he just chill in guard most of the 2 or 3rd?

I truly hope lesnar doesn't turtle up if he gets hit, the guy seems to be able to take the punch fine, he just panics and turtles up.

I'm pulling for Brock, I hope he gets it. Phone Post

Verdoom would give Brock fits imo... Phone Post

If you actually think Brock would neat werdum you are delusional. His wrestling isn't good enough to stop that jits and neither is his stand up. Overeem will defend lesnars take downs and pick him apart. Brock only wins by lucky ko. Phone Post

Not a Lesnar fan, but I agree with OP. Lesnar will pound overeem out (Implied Homo).

Yes I know I reference 2 separate fights I rank werdum and reem above lesnar. Strike force hws > ufcs. Other than jds Phone Post

Keep telling yourself that! Truth is anything could happen when these two gorillas come face to face. Neither guy has faced a fighter like the other so stop pretending any outcome is a sure thing this one is a 50/50 with so many unknown variables.

I can't count how many times I heard "JDS has never faced a wrestler like Cain...". The fact is it only takes one punch to completely swing the outcome of a fight. "Will destroy" is such a strong claim. You honestly think Alistair can't possibly catch Brock in a sub or tag him standing? It's every bit as likely as Brock GnPing him out.

Im pulling for Alistair so we can see two great strikers throwing down for the title but this one is a total unknown with neither guy having faced a guy like the other. A lot of unanswered questions looming over this fight it really could go either way!! Phone Post  

catch waves - Keep telling yourself that! Truth is anything could happen when these two gorillas come face to face. Neither guy has faced a fighter like the other so stop pretending any outcome is a sure thing this one is a 50/50 with so many unknown variables.

I can't count how many times I heard "JDS has never faced a wrestler like Cain...". The fact is it only takes one punch.

"Will destroy" is such a strong claim. You honestly think Alistair can't possibly catch Brock in a sub or tag him standing? It's every bit as likely as Brock GnPing him out.

Im pulling for Alistair so we can see two great strikers throwing down for the title but this one is a total unknown with neither guy having faced someone like the other. A lot of unanswered questions looming over this fight it really could go either way!! Phone Post

I like this but I think overeems take down defense is underrated. Phone Post

ThePoopWizard - 
catch waves - Keep telling yourself that! Truth is anything could happen when these two gorillas come face to face. Neither guy has faced a fighter like the other so stop pretending any outcome is a sure thing this one is a 50/50 with so many unknown variables.

I can't count how many times I heard "JDS has never faced a wrestler like Cain...". The fact is it only takes one punch.

"Will destroy" is such a strong claim. You honestly think Alistair can't possibly catch Brock in a sub or tag him standing? It's every bit as likely as Brock GnPing him out.

Im pulling for Alistair so we can see two great strikers throwing down for the title but this one is a total unknown with neither guy having faced someone like the other. A lot of unanswered questions looming over this fight it really could go either way!! Phone Post
I like this but I think overeems take down defense is underrated. Phone Post

I agree man, his scrambling and ground game in general is also underrated. If the fight lasts any stretch of time I think we'll see Brock having a few TD's stuffed but eventually getting Alistair down and I also think we'll see Alistair working his way back to his feet early on in the fight.

The big question mark for me is does Alistair have the cardio to buy him enough time defending TD's and getting back to his feet to be able to tag Brock standing. Or will Brock bring a grappling pace that has Reem turning blue and out of gas. Brock's cardio dealing with a guy the size of Alistair is also in question after surgery and a long lay off. I think it's the key to this fight.

Gonna be a great fight and will answer a lot of questions!

JTShodog - I truly hope lesnar doesn't turtle up if he gets hit, the guy seems to be able to take the punch fine, he just panics and turtles up.

I'm pulling for Brock, I hope he gets it. Phone Post

That's how I've seen him. Not a glass jaw, but can't take hit. Phone Post

no 

I love this fight because it will truly answer all the questions I have about both fighter, or should anyway Phone Post

12SixElbow -  Reem is about to get a heavy dose of chest penis.

and don't go bringing up Reem being an elite striker.

Life is different when you're fighting guys in the top 10

whats this gif supposed to prove? werdum hit reem on the top of the head (cranium), glanced his ear with a weak punch, and landed a so/so knee that didnt even hurt reem...

at the worst werdums hand hurt from hitting reems cranium, maybe reems ear hurt a little, and reem ate the knee like it was nothing ... lol at the gif

Heres what overeem vs brock will look like

Overeem didn't respect Werdum's striking at all, which is why he didn't put much effort into defense. Werdum was never a threat to Overeem standing. The way that fight played out was a result of Overeem not wanting to get baited into Werdum pulling gaurd.

I do think Overeem could have performed a little better, and maybe taken a bit more of a risk to commit.

But to imply that Werdum is even on Overeem's level striking is just absurd.

This is a fight that could go either way, depending on a few different factors. Both men are very dangerous in certain areas, and have precieved weaknesses in others.

We'll see.