Brocks Illness

Does anyone know if this is life threatening?

There's a lot of speculation and trolling but I think I read somewhere that his training partners have confimed that it is not life threatening.

I am in no way a Lesnar fan but I wish him a quick recovery. Thanks for the info guys.

nobones - I heard career threatening and could be life threatening if they don't treat him soon enough. But he's getting the best medical attention and should be ok to live but not sure if he'll be back to fight again.

Yes he is.Thank you Michael Moore for telling him to go to Canada.

Hope he gets better soon.

Funny how they rushed him out from Canada. to get better healthcare in the U.S.

Glad to hear he is in the states. If you have money this is the place to be if youre ill.

stevekt - There's a lot of speculation and trolling but I think I read somewhere that his training partners have confimed that it is not life threatening.

GIJOEjiujitsu - 
stevekt - There's a lot of speculation and trolling but I think I read somewhere that his training partners have confimed that it is not life threatening.

source?

I'm sorry. I read a bunch of stuff here and there. I don't remember where I picked up that comment. That's why I wrote "I think I read..." in my post.

Trooper Soul - 

he's got rabies from an animal he ate while hunting

Know you're kidding but It is extremely unlikely that eating cooked meat from a rabid animal will transmit rabies.

Rexqwondo - I am in no way a Lesnar fan but I wish him a quick recovery. Thanks for the info guys.