Brocks in Shane's head.

mmarkrobinson - 
voorhees - 
mmarkrobinson - I wouldnt be dumb enough to assume i knew what was going on in Shane or Brocks head. Especially based on some interviews.

WHY NO GREEN MAME???(again)

What? ///

Didnt you pro fight before?

hmb - 303, so many fighters ADMIT to being scared of the other fighter after the fights over. Watch a few post fight interviews sometime. AND its usually in bigger fights from what I've seen.

I think the scared you and I are talking about are different. Yes, every fighter is scared on some level, but that is a good fear. You seem to be implying that Shane is scared on the level that will make him not want to compete, or you are questioning his mental toughness. Shane has fought on the main card in the UFC before, he has had some big fights like when he fought Gonzaga. He was even on the countdown show spike does. Shane is a very well grounded individual who works full time outside of training. The point is he is very mentally tough. He has a better coach, and group of fighters to train with than Brock does. He is just as big as Brock so the thing Brock used to win all of his fights thus far in the UFC (his size) will be negated. It will be interesting to see how Brock does against a guy whom he can't smother and actually have to use technique, and skill to win the fight. Do not take what I am saying as Brock is not skilled. What I am saying is we will have to see him do something outside of take someone down and lie on top of them because Brock will not hold Shane down. I do not think Shane will be able to hold Brock down either, but I think that Shane is better on his feet which makes me think Shane will KO Brock when they meet in the octagon.

voorhees - 
mmarkrobinson - 
voorhees - 
mmarkrobinson - I wouldnt be dumb enough to assume i knew what was going on in Shane or Brocks head. Especially based on some interviews.

WHY NO GREEN MAME???(again)

What? ///

Didnt you pro fight before?

Not the first time ive got that on this site. i am not that Mark Robinson. I just couldnt think of another screen name.

sorry to disappoint sir.

It's more likely than the alternative; nothing could fit in brock's head