Brock's opponent to be announced Monday on ESPN

Can't be Fedor, he fights Maldonado on June 17. It's Hunto

It couldn't possibly be Fedor ..... could it?

If its Hunt then Brock must really be getting paid to be sacrificed like that. Phone Post 3.0

FEDOR! 

Carwin, or Hunt.. I don't want to see neither.

I would love it be fedor... Phone Post 3.0

Probably hunt but maybe Struve? He's coming off a win Phone Post 3.0

Big_Data -

fedor vs brock would seriously "blow minds"

people will probably whine about relevance but fuck them

I won't deny it, Fedor vs. Brock would be mind blowing.

Jim Roundhouse - If its Hunt then Brock must really be getting paid to be sacrificed like that. Phone Post 3.0
People are acting like Hunt has great TDD and BJJ. Brock can take Hunt down. I'd favor Hunt if the last Brock we saw comes back. But even that Brock could beat Hunt. Phone Post 3.0

sundin4prez -
ClemenzasCannoli -
NeilDiamond - Fedor Phone Post 3.0
That's what I'm thinking. Taking a page from bellators book of getting past their prime legends to fight Phone Post 3.0

shut your whore mouth... These "past their prime legends" outsell the nobodys ( anbody below 170lbs except for rousey/Conor).

This is the entertainment game.. money comes first. MMA is barely a "sport",

If I understand your odd response, you made my exact point. Phone Post 3.0

Anyone notice Fedor on the list of longest win streaks they just showed? Don't they ordinarily ignore his existence? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.wwe.com/article/brock-lesnar-compete-ufc-200-prior-return-major-wwe-event?sf27995709=1

Brock Lesnar remains under contract to WWE, however, he has been granted a one-off opportunity to compete at UFC 200.  Following this milestone event on July 9, Brock will return to WWE for SummerSlam on Sunday, August 21, live on WWE Network.

DevilsAdvocate - Anyone notice Fedor on the list of longest win streaks they just showed? Don't they ordinarily ignore his existence? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I found that odd as well Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
Jim Roundhouse - If its Hunt then Brock must really be getting paid to be sacrificed like that. Phone Post 3.0
People are acting like Hunt has great TDD and BJJ. Brock can take Hunt down. I'd favor Hunt if the last Brock we saw comes back. But even that Brock could beat Hunt. Phone Post 3.0
This. Hunto has decent TDD, but Brock has monster wrestling. Hunt would be a very, very live dog, but if forced to pick, I'd choose Brock. Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
No I'm not saying that.
Hunts TDD has improved a lot from the non-existent TDD he had.
You can train that, but you can't train your face to withstand bombs.

Hunt will knock his head off is my prediction. Not a good return fight for Brock if so. Phone Post 3.0

craigsmfc - Hunt 100% Phone Post 3.0
Carwin Phone Post 3.0

Why isn't Fox like " What the fuck is this breaking shit on ESPN, Dana? What did we pay for?" Phone Post 3.0

This will be one and done for Brock

Fuck it. My money is on Fedor being his opponent Phone Post 3.0

Big_Data -
6 Late Hammerfists -
Mexican Janitor -
DevilsAdvocate - Anyone notice Fedor on the list of longest win streaks they just showed? Don't they ordinarily ignore his existence? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I found that odd as well Phone Post 3.0
Thought the exact same thing

He's fuckin fightin fuckin fuckin Fedor. Phone Post 3.0
Dude they were promoting his fight vs Maldonado, I guess it's going to be on fight pass. It sounds like they've come to an agreement of sorts. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I think that the Maldonado fight is being sidelined for a much bigger payday for everyone. Phone Post 3.0

I love Hunt. He is amazing, but the reports are this is 1 fight for Brock. 1 fight. It's got to be Fedor Phone Post 3.0

Kindly - Gonzaga or someone else on the downslope. Phone Post 3.0
I'm okay with this Phone Post 3.0